August 22, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Dec 18th 2007 6:22PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today, on TV Squad Daily:
  • It's been so long, I almost forgot about my obsession with Lost. It's coming back in January on Thursdays.
  • Oprah's reality show also kicks off next month.
  • Oh, goody. Looks like Donnie and Marie Osmond could be coming back to primetime.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

stinky

You are cute, but nothing really interesting is said. I guess that's the state of the internet nowadays. Yes, I'm nostalgic for the pre-video days.

December 19 2007 at 3:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to stinky's comment
Keith

Me, I'm nostalgic for the pre-blog-troll days.

December 19 2007 at 10:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

i find it interesting that weblogs has been paying you for this long to report well...nothing really for the past 43 days. I wish jobs were this easy.

December 19 2007 at 2:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Sam's comment
Lincoln

If you want that kind of job, take a civil service test.

December 19 2007 at 4:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Craig Long

heehee. . . . . you said 'nerdly.' It's cuter than if you had said 'nerdy.'

December 19 2007 at 12:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dom

Strike baby? Is the strike to blame for Jamie Lynn Spears's pregnancy? If she was busy filming Zoey, she wouldn't have had time to get knocked up.

December 18 2007 at 11:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Am I the only one who thinks these comments are kinda creepy?

December 18 2007 at 10:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Mike's comment
Jonmark Pierce

Patrick, is that you?
WE

December 19 2007 at 2:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Dear God, Penrod, how do you stay so stoic while being treated with such ignominious disregard? Now you're a combination abacus-beachball, made to wear silly hats on a whim, whose very life is put in danger daily for sport, like a disposable Roman slave. Sheesh!

My guess is you've been reading a lot of Pushkin, maybe some Lermontov. If you don't find him too depressing, I could send you some Chaim Potok. You know, Books on Tape--I understand the page-turning problem, and we know we can't count on You-Know-Who. She's much too busy not watching TV.
WE

December 18 2007 at 10:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

I nominate Brigitte to serve as "Strike Babe."

December 18 2007 at 9:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lincoln

That's one mean looking cow though. If cow was looking at me like that, I'd be running too.

December 18 2007 at 8:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

I never heard the term "Strike Baby" before, it put a smile on my face.

December 18 2007 at 8:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joe

Brigitte, your great. A daily dose of you always leaves me with a smile. Your are truely a breath of fresh air. Orginal, quick witted, and add a topping of quirkiness. (I still smile whenever I see a pineapple.)
Say hi to little tree for me. I hope it's sleeping peacefully under a blanket of snow.
Question:
I was just wondering if you ever have a "Blooper's Show". Do you ever get tongue tied?

December 18 2007 at 7:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply