October 25, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Dec 19th 2007 5:30PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today, on TV Squad Daily:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Dave

I'm happy to see you're back to looking and especially sounding normal. Thanks for being so hot ... also, don't think I didn't notice that piece of tape (or whatever it was) in your hair that changed places in different 'takes'. I thought it was hot, but not as hot as you. To celebrate your hotness and my return to Lincoln for Christmas, I won't even mention a certain pumpkin pie topping bathing suit ... I have completely lost interest in it anyway(this is an attempt at reverse psychology). Stay hot.

Hope to run into you while I'm here so I can whisper something about the show in your ear as I pass by, just to freak you out a little.

December 21 2007 at 11:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HineyWipe

Does that mean that Brigitte doesn't have a conscience? (why would anyone send you hate mail???)

"You can take the trash outta leweezeeanna, but it's still trash!"-some nobel prize winna

HOW can you NOT forget the smell of that pink-orange powder they put down in the hallway of your school because some kid yacked??? That is up there with smelling a tooth getting drilled or burning hair....you never forget!

(Politically correctedness: it is not JANITOR. It is custodian. Get it right, sweetie, um dear)

I am going north. To find Bumbles! I understand he hides out in Burlington VT so...off I go.

Have a Happy Festivus! (Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa! Joyous Yule Tide to all and to all a good night!)

December 20 2007 at 10:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

"Hate mail can make people grow consciences." :-)
Brilliant...and so true.

December 20 2007 at 12:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Troy McClure

She should abort that thing.

December 19 2007 at 10:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dustin

Holiday break? Break my heart maybe! :(

December 19 2007 at 10:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oreo

They could always rename it "How to Raise White Trash", I think that would work perfectly.

And they are from LA and the met at church. Good job promoting your bullshit "moral values".

December 19 2007 at 10:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Secret Asian Man

*Gives Brigitte a bucket.*

Let'er rip. I'll hold your hair.

December 19 2007 at 9:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

Are there any more younger Spears siblings? Becuase that kid doesn't stand a chance.

December 19 2007 at 8:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lincoln

Mullets and teenage pregnancies. TV Squad Daily seems to be taking a dive this week.

December 19 2007 at 8:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dom

A Spears monetizing this? According to TMZ she's getting paid $1 million for this and the eventual baby pictures.

December 19 2007 at 7:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply