April 24, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Dec 21st 2007 7:00PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today, on TV Squad Daily: Holiday wishes granted! Plus,
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

dfdawgs

Bridgette Bridgette Bridgette HOW can you be SO cruel! The other day Nick LaShay..... or however you spell it.....came into the outdoor cowboy bar I work @ in Scottsdale and ordered food. I served chili to a member of his.....posse.....and today I go over the archives of your cute little videos. In this one you totally dump on all of us chili servers. Now your little urban trash videos are no longer cute but merely cheesy just like Dr Phil......gotten a little too big for our britches now haven't we?....hmm?....shame shame shame.....

February 01 2008 at 3:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

I made a Christmas wish and it hasn't come true yet. I wished for Patrick to make and appearance here. Patrick, don't let me down.

December 25 2007 at 5:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Gina's comment
Troy McClure

"Patrick" was just a pseudonym, and thankfully he was captured months ago.

December 26 2007 at 12:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JimS

Brigitte,
Great all around video. FYI if I could I would so wish to buy you an x-mas present to pay you back for the many moments you have entertained and informed me.

Cheers,
Jim

December 24 2007 at 2:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HineyWipe

Ba. Humbug. (lol...Ms Dale sure did out that whipped cream weirdo to shame!)

Like a stocking stuff on Christmas Day, this was a fun view!

December 23 2007 at 7:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Tiny Tree looked festively impressive with the healthy green needles and the lovely red bow--hard to believe she was so recently a little test-tube baby. As Oprah always says, "You grow, girl!"

To the many ladies and gentlemens of planet Earth who populate these vlog comments and are therefore a kind of bizarro extended family, I wish a joyful Christmas wherever you are.

To Brigitte, P-rod, Tiny Tree, Disco, Tillie, Door, Chainlock and all the other delightful characters large and small who live on the other side of the iSight camera--Thank you for the many grins. I wish you a loving, celebrity-free, highly nutritional and peaceful (yet exciting!) Noel.

December 23 2007 at 2:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

The pumkins starting to look like Frakenstiens monster, there has to be a better way to keep track of the strike. Think of the pumpkin.

December 23 2007 at 12:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gill Garcia

Love the pen!

Yet another great show Brigitte! Happy Christmas and Merry Gnu Ear to you and yours!

December 22 2007 at 8:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eric f

I guess I missed a few shows, 'cause it's the first time I saw Tiny Tree. He was pretty awesome.

My tree is USB powered.

December 22 2007 at 10:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Between Brigitte's Little Tree and Go-Kart's adaptation of "'Twas the Night Before Christmas", I'm beginning to lose my Scrooginess.

Merry Christmas, Brigitte, Go-Kart, Disco, Penrod, Wind Energy, everybody... and Patrick, wherever you are!

December 22 2007 at 8:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

'Twas the night before Christmas,*
when my TV gave out
Not a sitcom to watch,
not a product to tout.

Away to my laptop
I flew like a flash,
Clicked on to TV Squad
before it could crash.

When, who to my wondering
eyes should appear,
Why the wholesome Miss Brigitte,
and her smile oh so dear.

While visions of pumpkins
kept track of the strike,
Her wit and her charm
made things quite all right.

On, Penrod! On Disco!
On Little Tree!

"Happy Christmas to all,
and to all a good-night!"
_____________________