July 25, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Dec 31st 2007 5:00PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today, on TV Squad Daily: Happy New Year! Coming soon in 2008:
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Kelbellene

And so answers the question of how on earth you ended up in Lincoln.

I really miss it. Take care of it for me;)

January 02 2008 at 7:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Doug Griffith

i just hope for your sake that this strike stops well short of the 69th day....

January 02 2008 at 2:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dustin

CRAP! My hockey jersey has 58 on it. Why oh why must we skip 58??

January 01 2008 at 5:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
budship1

Brigitte,

Nothing smart, nothing witty, just stopping by to wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Oh yea, Hot outfit, someone was lucky last night!

Bud

__

January 01 2008 at 12:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dom

Lookin' good, Brigitte must have had a hot date last night.

January 01 2008 at 10:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pari

Hey, Brigitte, did you cut your hair?! Or is it just pulled back? Either way, you look so cute!

January 01 2008 at 2:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim Murphy

Brigitte, Brigitte, Brigitte...

"Secret Preservation Mode"??? I hope that's not code for freezing. Never freeze a pumpkin! When you pull him out of the freezer, he'll have the consistency of large curd cottage cheese! Rest In Peace, Penrod! Oh, and Brigitte... I'll pass on your pumpkin pie.

Happy New Year Everybody!

January 01 2008 at 12:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

Happy New Years to Brigitte and friends.

Now I'm off to get drunk. Tomorrow, when I wake (probably around 4:00 PM), I'll need to come up with some clean and witty picks of me and numbers.

December 31 2007 at 8:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

Whoa, that is some "sparkly bubble" action with the dress there. Brigitte is definitely giving off the Party Girl vibe.

Bold move with the numbers invite. I don't know … that is one Inbox I'd be peeking into with some detached reservations.

Before I go nap,* let me wish Miss Dale, Disco, Jim M, WE/HW, Storm, SAM and the rest of our little community a Hap- Hap- Happy New Year!

- Gocart -

_____________________

* Banking some sleep reserve for the revelry ahead.

December 31 2007 at 7:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Whoa, what a beautiful New Year's outfit! Simple and elegant, yet sparkly and fun; exactly right for a dressy New Years Eve party. I'd say this one is a definite home run. And Brigitte looks very nice, too.

So far as the numbers need goes, I'm sure we have your back. Knowing this bunch of clowns, you're going to get more than just Arabic numerals unless you limit us-Roman, binary, hex and lordy knows what else. I can hear the wheels turning now. Oh wait, that's the dryer. I'm celebrating the new year by doing my annual load of laundry. I was down to my last shuck!
HNY-WE