August 22, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jan 2nd 2008 6:23PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.
  • Late night talk shows return tonight, some with writers, some without. (Personally, I think Conan has the best shot at being funny writer-less.)
  • Rosie O'Donnell is apparently going for a "Most Annoying Celebrity of the Year" repeat in 2008.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Jim Murphy

Huh-huh-huh-huh....

Time to make some wabbit stew, huh-huh-huh-huh!

January 04 2008 at 10:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dom

That is a great picture of Wosie - I mean Rosie you picked out, it looks like she's surprised because she farted.

January 03 2008 at 9:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thad C

btw, do you Catty Girls have a clothing line, or is that shirt just something you whipped up? Just wondering...

January 03 2008 at 2:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thad C

Happy 2008!! Here's to a great year for everyone, with the possible exception of Penrod. I fear his pumpkin-ish days are numbered...get it?? numbered days?? lol I crack myself up....Sebastian says ...well he meowed. I think he meant he is orange and has stripes, so is the perfect replacement for Penrod. Come to think of it, he is also soft and kinda squishy, much like Penrod is now...

January 03 2008 at 2:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HineyWipe

I miss when Brig bloopers and cuts to the ceiling shot. Heee.

Happy 2008!

January 02 2008 at 10:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 Bad

I thought Brig wasn't giving us more bloopers. Just the one on the Christmas show.

But the face she does when she messes up is so far the highlight of this new, very very new year.

Brilliant and beautiful as ever Brig!

January 02 2008 at 10:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
russmannj

Wobin Williams

That was too cute >_

January 02 2008 at 10:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ashley

I'm new here, but love Brigitte.

Nice, that was cute, "Wobin"

January 02 2008 at 9:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

Thanks to "Bwigitte" for leaving in "Wobin." That was good for a "replay and laugh at Brigitte some more" moment.

Unfortunately, I've never said "Wobin Williams," but I'll be watching him tonight.

Although I've enjoyed watching some of the old, classic tapings they've been airing, it'll be nice to have Dave and Craig back, especially Ferguson's fantastic monologues.

Meanwhile, I'll work on that alliterative stutter…

January 02 2008 at 7:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

This might be difficult to do without special equipment, but I'd like to see some man-on-the-street interviews (ok, person-in-the-coffeeshop) interviews about the writers's strike. Might prove interesting.

Woohoo, also! Orange are two of my favorite colors.
WE