July 25, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jan 3rd 2008 5:44PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today, on TV Squad Daily:

• I don't care what the others say: I like the late night strike beards!
  • Grr: I just don't understand the Omarosa thing.

The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

Jim Murphy

As a beard owner myself, I have to say that I approve of David Letterman's beard. His is a fine looking beard.

Conan O'Brian's, though, I just don't know. I look at him and I can just hear him whining "I can grow one, too!"

CHANGE OF SUBJECT:

Penrod, being conspicuous by his absence, hasn't received a memorial, so far as I could tell. Brigitte, I'm truly surprised at you! For someone who personally personified Penrod and begged for understanding that you couldn't just cut him up, I'd think you'd want to say a few appropriate words.

January 04 2008 at 11:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Wolfman

I am so growing a beard now.

January 04 2008 at 10:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ben Reich

Why didn't you just use your old clip of the light fixture?

January 04 2008 at 6:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Matt

Conan's strike beard is the pinnacle of manliness. Damn all ye naysayers!

January 04 2008 at 1:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
chris b

Conan's beard made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Is that normal?

January 03 2008 at 9:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sim

Wow,
was that a monkey on a branch looking at a river full of 60 goldfish? far out!

January 03 2008 at 9:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Go-Kart

"Conan O'Brien looks like Gay Wolverine"

~Bob Sassone, TV Squad

January 03 2008 at 8:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Bugs in a light fixture are gross? Says whom?

I see mine more as an heirloom type thing--a collection carefully cultivated through many months of sloth. By an amateur entomologist in repose, as it were. I have to agree with immediate rescue of the ladybug, though.

A reality show featuring the adventures of an entomologist-EMT would have to be more interesting than another gladiator retread. You could call it Dr. Bug!
WE

January 03 2008 at 8:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

So what happened to the lady bug?

January 03 2008 at 7:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mark

Nooo! Don't try to resuscitate that "ladybug" for it is a wolf in sheeps clothing. It is most likely one of those Asian Lady Beetles that bite, and stink when you crush them. If it has more than six spots, get rid of it, give it to a "friend" or just throw it outside while it is still cold out.

January 03 2008 at 7:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply