October 20, 2014

TV Squad Daily with Brigitte - VIDEO

by Brigitte Dale, posted Jan 7th 2008 8:02PM
Hey, Brigitte here with TV Squad Daily. I'll be covering the TV stories I find interesting each day, Monday through Friday, in this video blog.

Today, on TV Squad Daily:
  • Jay Leno and Jimmy Kimmel will guest on each other's shows this week, and the WGA is threatening disciplinary action against Leno for writing his own jokes and performing a monologue.
  • Dr. Phil isn't helping anything. (Update: later in the day today, Dr. Phil canceled the Britney Spears episode of his show for tomorrow...)
  • It's looking more and more like you won't be seeing the the Golden Globes on TV this year.
The video's embedded below, or you can subscribe to this podcast via our feed. Plus, you can also download the file directly.

ted

whatever happened to brigitte since day 64 of writers strike?

March 06 2008 at 11:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to ted's comment
moreauch

Brigitte's moved on and probably won't be blogging for TVSquad any more. You can find her new material at www.brigittedale.com and youtube.com.

March 07 2008 at 10:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonmark Pierce

Brigitte has several new videos at Blip TV:

It's a much better site than TV Squad--bigger image, clearer audio and it loads faster. Anything connected to AOL is years behind the technology. Can you imagine that TV Squad didn't have the simple, basic courtesy to tell the fans what was going on? How pathetic! I will be very surprised if AOL is still around three years from now. They really have zero to contribute.
WE

February 09 2008 at 1:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
moreauch

new video:

February 06 2008 at 9:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gadlaw

Well that sucks. Very unprofessional of this site to have no word as to what is going on or what went on as to why I have to look elsewhere to get that quirky bit of gossip/news and sunshine. Go on AOL - stay classy.

February 02 2008 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curt

Start sending tons of bubble wrap to TV Squad ala Jericho-style via nuts.

February 01 2008 at 7:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dom

One last thing, I'm not sure if everyone is aware, but you can still hear Brigitte. She co-hosts a weekly podcast for the Lincoln Journal Star called "Catty Girls Discuss."

The show can be found here: http://www.journalstar.com/media/podcast/

January 28 2008 at 11:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Suppression

Here is a little bit of news about Brigitte

January 28 2008 at 11:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Suppression's comment
Dom

That article is from one year ago.

Since it seems like we won't be seeing videos from Brigitte for a while, I would like to leave Brigitte and my fellow viewers with the words of Vera Lynn:

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when,
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day!
Keep smiling through, just like you always do,
'till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away!
So, will you please say hello to the folks that I know?
Tell them I won't be long!
They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go,
I was singin' this song:
We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when,
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day!
So, will you please say hello to the folks that I know?
Tell them I won't be long!
They'll be happy to know that as you saw me go . . .
I was singin' this song:
We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when,
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day!
We'll meet again, we'll meet again . . .

January 28 2008 at 11:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Suppression

LOL im retarded. cant beleive i missed the year on that one.

January 28 2008 at 11:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Argus

*Keeps a silent vigil.*

January 28 2008 at 2:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

I can't wait for Brigitte to come back. I always like watching these little shows. They are really fun. I finally wrote TV Squad Daily with Brigitte in 2008 on the search bar and I found this last one and so now I have an idea of what happened.

January 24 2008 at 12:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply