August 1, 2014

Jericho shoots two endings (just in case)

by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 18th 2008 2:40PM

JerichoJericho fans (me included) are really excited about the new season coming up (February 12 at 10pm). I have the first three episodes in front of me but I'm waiting until this weekend to watch them.

Producer Carol Barbee tells Sci-Fi Wire that this second season, which is seven episodes long, is actually a contained story with a definite ending. However, since they don't know yet if CBS will give the show a third season, they've actually filmed two endings. One ending shows that everything is OK in the town and the country and the other ending leaves the door open to a third season. As Barbee explains, "I wouldn't call it a cliffhanger as much as I would say you say, 'Oh, OK, now I know where we're going to go.' "

The first episode will focus on the battle between Jericho and New Bern, and after that the reconstruction of the town and the country, though I'm sure not everything is as it seems.

xhereiamx

I just started watching the show an i think its great hope there will be more

March 25 2008 at 11:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alicia

I am *hoping* that Jericho can be the show it has the potential to be at the 10pm slot. I thought it was being robbed at the 8pm slot.

*keeping my fingers crossed*

January 19 2008 at 6:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jake

I feel like they are just killing the show by putting it in the death slot of 10p -- very few families can watch it that late.

January 19 2008 at 12:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Locke

Nice.

I enjoyed Jericho. Let's see how this second season turns out.

Greetings.

January 18 2008 at 7:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hexx

I won't put in any spoilers, but the first three episodes of season two are spectacular. I thought season one was ok (great near the end), but season two is SPECTACULAR.

January 18 2008 at 4:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rfasoccermom

I encourage everyone to watch Jericho, it's a great show thats worth your time. Our whole family watches it and we all hope and pray that it gets picked up for another full season.

January 18 2008 at 4:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jennifer

Well, I'm glad they're not making the mistake that Rob Thomas made and are doing a cancellation-in-case ending. Yay. Even though it is kind of a stretch to think that "the town will be okay" post-apocalypse.

January 18 2008 at 4:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply