October 22, 2014

Celebrity Apprentice gets second season

by Jackie Schnoop, posted Jan 30th 2008 3:29PM
The Celebrity Apprentice logo.I didn't think he could do it, but the Donald did it. I've been a fan of The Apprentice since its first season, but I threw in the towel with last season's lackluster gimmicky Los Angeles version of this unreality show.

But I started watching again this season as the celebrity (although far from A List celebs) started playing the game donating winnings to their favorite charities. Although my favorite Gene Simmons (of KISS fame) committed Apprenticide before my very eyes, only Lost will keep me from watching it as it airs.

There's a Reuters article out and about stating that the celebrity version has been picked up for a second season by NBC. The second incarnation of the celebrity version is slated for next January. There's no word on any new seasons of the non-celebrity version of the show. After last year, that's good news.

want to be on the show

how about a show with celebritys and non celebritys that will spice up the show and it wont look like the fix is in. I would volenteer to be the first non celebrity

April 02 2008 at 3:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe stalin

How about Apprentice:Crazy Fat Beeotch edition.
All the insane fat celebrities that we love to hate: Rosie, Roseanne, Tom Arnold, Bill Clinton, etc...

January 31 2008 at 10:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
brett

as long as Tony Danza, or other TAXI alum....I will watch.

January 30 2008 at 9:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
david

what a horrible idea/ I hope when they bring it back next year they call it celebrity rolodex.

January 30 2008 at 6:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to david's comment
david

celebrity rolodex for chairity.

January 30 2008 at 6:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
david

b/c list celebrity rolodex for chairity.

January 30 2008 at 6:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ciscoguerrero

Hey what a coincidence!, the cast of 'Celebrity Rehab' should be well rested and on their way to sobriety by then, so why not have Chyna, Bridgitte, Mary Carey, Jaimee, Rico, Jeff Conaway, Shifty and Danny Baldwin there with Donald Trump? Awesome, right?

January 30 2008 at 6:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply