August 22, 2014

Sarah Silverman is doing you know what with Matt Damon - VIDEO

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 1st 2008 3:01PM

Kimmel, SilvermanA lot of people don't like Sarah Silverman, but I find her hilarious. Especially when she's joking around with real-life boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel.

The video after the jump is from last night's Jimmy Kimmel Live. Silverman was a guest (as she often is on the show), and decided to confess something to Kimmel. She made a video back in October (but it wasn't shown until now because of the show's hiatus during the writers strike) for Kimmel's birthday show where she explained that she's actually been having sex with People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive Matt Damon all the while she and Kimmel have been seeing each other. Actually, she doesn't say "having sex" or "making love," she uses another term, which is in the title of the song itself. It's said about 300 times during the song but its bleeped out so I guess it's SFW.

[via TV Tattle]

GameJerk

Damon is on Kimmel a lot. Here is a funny Bourne Ultimatum parody

February 02 2008 at 2:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe stalin

Matt Damon!

February 01 2008 at 9:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Spaz

He is funny, and not his first hit song. remember scotty doesnt know, him and the chick from smallville.

February 01 2008 at 6:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Spaz's comment
Chris

Yes from EuroTrip.

February 02 2008 at 9:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
khamel

i've had a huge man-crush on matt damon since i first saw good will hunting and it basically gotten stronger ever. this plus the shaved head cameo in Eurotrip (fantastic movie and Scotty doesn't know is an amazing song too) shows why hes the sexiest man alive.
its funny without the back story of matt and jimmy and even funnier if you know it.

"Scotty doesn't know that Fiona and me do it on my van on Sunday. She tells him shes in church, but she doesn't go, shes still on her knees and ..." - how could you not love a man who sings that?

February 02 2008 at 5:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sitruc

I only counted about 27 bleeps...

February 01 2008 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joel Keller

Funny stuff. I especially liked when Damon said, "you know when you were going back and forth like an idiot to do your show and 'Regis and Kelly'?" She was f***kin' me."

It's even funnier when you take into account Kimmel's running joke at the end of every episode about Damon getting bumped from the show.

I will say, having a star of Damon's caliber be part of the joke is a boon for Jimmy. It certainly shows that Jimmy's got more going on than, say, Jay Leno.

February 01 2008 at 3:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ian

Matt Damon makes the whole thing worth it. I mean he's a funny man who...

Oh, I'm sorry Matt, we're out of time!

February 01 2008 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Suetu

God that made me laugh! Thanks for posting!

February 01 2008 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

I too thought this was pretty funny when I saw this last night. I could not wait to show it to my friends this morning and when I showed it to them they also thought it was funny.

Because the real funny thing is if you watch the Jimmy Kimmel show you know why Jimmy is mad at Damon.

February 01 2008 at 3:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply