April 17, 2014

John Connor says that Hayden and Milo are "gross"

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 6th 2008 2:47PM

Thomas DekkerSometimes I think celebrities should just keep some comments to themselves when they leave a TV show.

Thomas Dekker, who played Zach during the first season of Heroes and now plays John Connor on The Sarah Connor Chronicles, tells Life & Style that he thinks the relationship between 30 year-old Heroes star Milo Ventimiglia and 18 year-old Hayden Panettiere is "creepy." He says that the two dating would be like him dating a 12 year-old.

Well, first of all, someone should explain state and federal laws to Dekker. Sure, there's a big age gap between Ventimiglia and Panettiere, but as someone says in the link above, they're still legal adults. The reason why Dekker can't date a 12-year old is because he's 20 and that would be, you know, against the law. If he's going to be the future savior of the human race, he should know stuff like that.

(By the way, I'd like to apologize for the headline. It sounds very, very high school.)

MERVE-THE-PERVE

It's like I always say : If there's grass on the field - PLAY BALL! Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed. Incest is best. A family that plays together, stays together.

April 05 2008 at 2:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stefan

Someone must have asked Zach his opinion of this 'relationship' - I doubt if he called up a journalist and gave his comments unwarranted. At least he answered honestly so what are we telling him that at 20 he should master his lying skills better?
In an age where women are deemed cougars for dating men just 6 years younger than them it is really creepy that Milo is sleeping with someone who isn't even allowed to drink alcohol yet. Emotionally, Hayden is not ready for a relationship with a man that much older than her but I can see why she thinks it makes her seem like a grown up as for Milo we all know what he's getting out of it.
don't blame Zach for saying out loud what everyone else in Hollywood is probably too cowardly to admit. We're left to watch the Jaime Lynn Spears type fall out and blame Hayden's poor mother for not putting a stop to it - like she could!

February 13 2008 at 11:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
skw

this reminds of ,when michael douglas married his first wife,diandra in the late 70s. she was about 21 and he was already 35. since she was only about a year older than i was , i remember thinking "how can she marry a guy that old?"

they were married for a while though. and katherine is even younger...

February 10 2008 at 11:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brittany

i think dekker is just jealous. i mean really...he's 20, hayden is 18, milo is 30! dekker thinks that since he and hayden are only 2 years apart, she should be with him instead of milo, who is 12 years her senior. it's very obvious.

February 08 2008 at 3:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
amy

maybe its because they knew each other when she was basically 17 and conveniently enough as soon as she turned 18 they started going out, it's a little creepy.

February 08 2008 at 3:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tajohn

you people saying 18 is too young. they are voting to pick who runs this country and they are fighting to protect it!!!! get a clue sheep

February 08 2008 at 2:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jennifer

You know what? It ain't great, but we've all seen worse in Hollywood.

Meanwhile, every time I hear of some Thomas Dekker interview, he comes off like a big ass. Hmmmmmmmm.

February 07 2008 at 7:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eryn

Ok, my daughter is 18 and I just turned 40. I don't think I would approve of her dating a guy closer to my age than hers. I usually date guys younger than me so it would be too wierd......gross? Absolutly!

February 07 2008 at 4:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NATE THE GREAT

What a bunch of ARSE-HOLES! I'm fifty-four and let me tell yu that oly funking KIDS think 12 years is a long time or a big difference in age. You DUMB BASSES! Twelve years is going to FLY BY you SHYT HEADS. 18 and 30 are very close in age. Twleve years aisn't a DAMN thing and who ever wrote this article is a funking SHYTHEAD KID with no funking PERSPECTIVE. You god blamed ARSE HOLE!

February 07 2008 at 4:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe Cabrera

That's nothing compared to this little buttstain trying to deny that his character on Heroes was obviously gay, then pulling a Larry Craig and going into full denial mode. You want me to take you seriously as an actor, then you grow up first and do the right thing, little boy. You're pathetic.

February 07 2008 at 3:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply