Out of the Blogosphere
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 16th 2008 9:21AM
- It's the 60th anniversary of NBC Nightly News.
- Today's tip: if you're selling bootleg copies of The Carol Burnett Show, don't use a newspaper's address as your address. [via Lee Goldberg]
- Should CBS show Dexter, even if it is cleaned up?
- Tom Shales is not happy with Turner Classic Movies.
- What did William Shatner, Tina Fey, and Naveen Andrews do during the strike?
- This may be a silly question to ask on a TV blog, but are you a movie person or a TV person?
- Aaron Barnhart has a list of strike winners and losers.