TV5: Episode One
But before you do that, you should go ahead and download our brand new weekly podcast, TV5. Every Friday I'll be bringing you a five minute rundown of five of our most interesting stories. Why five? Because we here at TV Squad like prime numbers and TV34301 seemed like overkill. Enjoy!
(Music provided courtesy of Kevin MacLeod.)
Links to the articles mentioned in this episode:
1. Jason Hughes provides us with a picture of a woman far too hot too need any further validation.
2. Bob Sassone reports on people who love Cavemen so much they're willing to give up their hair for it.
3. Richard Keller gives us an early look at Fox's new soon-to-be-canceled sitcom Unhitched.*
4. Keith McDuffee provides a helpful rundown on current reality TV casting calls/the end of society as we know it.
5. Brad Trechak makes me a very happy nerd.
* It should be noted that in the original recording of this episode, I mentioned a few shows as "single camera" that are not actually single camera. My eagle-eared editor Joel Keller pointed it out to me and said I might want to put a correction in as sometimes our readers can be a bit, er... obsessive. Whether single-camera or not, the point remains clear: if you're on a live-action Fox sitcom, you're on the TV equivalent of Death Row. Why Rashida Jones would leave The Office for what will amount to be four episodes as a lead in a sure-to-be doomed Fox sitcom is a question for the ages.