by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 27th 2008 9:05AM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we'll supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479 - your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have: Boston Legal, Breaking Bad, CSI: New York, Desperate Housewives, Greek, Kyle XY, Lost and Smallville. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
- Shirley's Alzheimer's-stricken father will appear in an upcoming episode. Also, a woman will accuse Jerry of drugging her on a date. [Source: Michael Ausiello]
- In "Crazy Handful of Nothin," the sixth episode of the series, airing Sunday March 2 at 10 p.m. ET/PT, Walt and Jesse cook more meth although Walt is plagued by the side effects of chemotherapy. Jesse's accomplice, Skinny Pete, makes an important introduction, and Walt strikes a surprising deal. The DEA's investigation intensifies. [Source: TV Squad]
- Mac will be getting a new love interest. The lady, in her mid-thirties, works in the mayor's office. [Source: Michael Ausiello]
- When the series return, Tim (to be played by The O.C.'s Chris Carmack), one of Susan's cousin, will come to the house to help file the Delfinos' taxes. While he is there, Tim reveals to Susan that he lost his previous job because he got involved with the boss' 18-year-old daughter. He also lets his cousin know that he is back on the market in case she knows of someone for him. [Source: TV Squad]
- ZBZ sisters must decide if Frannie can come back or not. Ashleigh gets close to the geeky social chair brother named Jason. [Source: TV Squad]
- Read at your own risk. In an upcoming episode, Kyle meets with Sarah. The latter and Kyle have been exchanging messages. Adam knows about them but not Jessi. Sarah reveals that Brian wants to show off Jessi's abilities and regain some power with Latnok at whatever the cost (including Jessi's break down or worse), and that the organization's goals are still to advance civilization by creating super-intelligent, enlightened human beings. She admits that people at Latnok are scientists who make everything impersonal but that she took things too personally, so she had to disappear. Kyle wants Sarah to talk to Jessi about Brian's endgame but she doesn't want to. Kyle eventually convinces her to meet with Jessi. [Source: TV Squad]
- Season 5 will be about why the Oceanic 6 need to get back to the island. Season 6 is about what happens when they get back. One of the Oceanic 6 will die. [Source: New York Post]
- Someone from Juliet's past orders her to foil Charlotte and Faraday's mission. Ben makes an offer to Locke that could also mean trouble for the boaties. [Source: TV Guide]
- The turbulence experienced by the helicopter will activate Desmond's time travel switch and will have him have a run in with Faraday while the latter is a professor at Oxford. Juliet's flashback is on the island even if the guest cast list includes Charles Widmore. During that episode, Juliet will be going to the Orchid Station. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- In "Traveler," Clark's fear of being locked in a cage will be explored. Chloe, Kara, and possibly Lana, will find themselves in the Fortress of Solitude. Chloe will ask Jor-El to save Clark. [Source: KryptonSite]
Check here for a list of the show-specific spoiler pages we're keeping track of.