August 28, 2014

Finally! The official Sex and the City movie trailer!

by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 29th 2008 12:02PM
Sex and the City
After treating fans in early December with a teaser that practically gave nothing away (especially if you were keeping up with movie spoilers), New Line Cinema released today the official movie trailer filled with Sex and the City goodness! This trailer, in HD format no less, not only confirms some of the spoilers that have been posted on the net over the past months, but also gives fans some fresh info about the four ladies.

Spoilers ahead!

As you will see, the trailer confirms that Big and Carrie got engaged and that at least she will make it to the altar. But things seem to take a turn for the worse before they both walk down the aisle. Did something terrible happen to Big? Or is he a runaway husband? Unknown. But what is heavily implied is that Carrie will not be wearing a wedding ring.

Also, the talked about "Charlotte goes into labor while shopping and Big is there to help" scene may be a fantasy sequence as some reported but what is confirmed by the trailer is that Charlotte is indeed pregnant!

In the trailer, we also witness Steve telling Miranda that he cheated on her once. It's also fun to watch scenes of Samantha looking at men while still being with Smith (she's not touching but looking).

You can find this great HD trailer on Yahoo! Movies.

anto

Please I search the song at the beginning??
If someone can answer me,pleassseeee :(

March 16 2008 at 11:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lucy

India.Arie sings it.

March 07 2008 at 12:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kiera

Just seen movie trailer. Cant wait for the film to come out. There is a fab song in the trailer I would love to get but I dont know the name of it the line thats sung in trailer is I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR FORGIVENESS. Its a girl that sings it dont know her name either Would really love it and would be so grateful if anyone knows it.

Looking forward to hering from you.
K (Ireland)

March 03 2008 at 3:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Kiera's comment
Naomi

Yep its The Heart Of The Matter by Don Henley.. love it!!

March 05 2008 at 12:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Justin

They showed this before The Other Boleyn Girl. My gal put it best: It's a rent--no one wants to be seen at the Sex in the City movie.

March 02 2008 at 10:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
KC

Great, now this trash is making it's way to the big screen. 4 walking, talking venereal diseases ...

March 02 2008 at 10:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tammy

I might be going to see this movie by myself, doubt the husband will be interested, but I can't wait. That trailer has gotten me excited about seeing the girls again. Might have to dig out the DVD's and watch it all over again.... that should hold me until the move is released.

February 29 2008 at 4:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply