April 23, 2014

What's On Tonight: Lost, Reaper, Live From Lincoln Center

by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 20th 2008 4:05PM

Eli Stone

• CBS has March Madness coverage all night. Ugh.
  • At 8, ABC has two new episodes of Miss Guided, followed by new episodes of Lost and Eli Stone.
  • NBC has a new Deal Or No Deal at 8, then new episodes of Celebrity Apprentice and Lipstick Jungle.
  • The CW has new episodes of Smallville and Reaper.
  • There's a new Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? at 8, then a new Don't Forget The Lyrics.
  • PBS has a new Live From Lincoln Center at 8.
  • At 9, TLC has a new American Chopper.
  • VH-1 has the premiere of I Know My Kid's A Star (with Danny Bonaduce) at 9.
  • At 9:30, HBO has a new In Treatment (how many episodes of this show are there, anyway?)
  • At 10:30, Food Network has a new Ace of Cakes.
  • Also at 10:30: Comedy Central has a new episode of Lil' Bush.

Check your local TV listings for more.

Dave

Ugh? Are you a man, Bob?

Finally!!! The basketball tournament is here!!!

March 21 2008 at 2:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

Oh & yeah I agree, stupid basketball. Does not interest me in the slightest.

March 21 2008 at 5:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

I read a short review in Entertainment Weekly about Miss Guided, it was in then "What-to-watch" this week section The reviewer (he/she it doesn't say) gave the pilot an A-. I wonder what they were smoking? I watched the first episode and part of the second and it was just bad, not funny, I didn't even chuckle once. Lord, "Welcome to the Captain" looks good next to thing junk ( And I don't find Captain very funny either, but at least you get a few minutes of Rachel Welch.) MG had nothing.

March 21 2008 at 5:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tozmervo

I think that "uhg" was meant for Smallville, he just got a little confused.

March 20 2008 at 9:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joanh

I am beginning to hate CBS. It is really just about the only TV Network that comes in GOOD. I have antenna which is really bad for a TV addict.

1.) Taking off Moonlight???
2.) NCAA Tournament??? COME ON CBS!

March 20 2008 at 5:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Matty

good call on cbs...after all, they have such excellent programming normally - CSI: Poughkeepsie being one of my favorites. seriously though, does anybody watch anything on that net? "how i met your mother" is pretty great, otherwise...? the tournament is a welcome diversion, in my eyes at least...

March 20 2008 at 5:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eric Cotton

Near as I can tell the last episode of "In Treatment" is on Friday of next week. There're 5 episodes left: tonite (Thursday), tomorrow, and Wednesday thru Friday of next week (no new ones on Monday & Tuesday).

March 20 2008 at 4:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply