Former and current Idol public appearances

by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 26th 2008 2:24PM
Melinda DoolittleHey all you Idol maniacs. Want to know where your favorite Idol contestants past and present will be making appearances? Of course you do. You've already got the RV packed, notes to the kids' schools written explaining their prolonged absences and a case of Funyuns jammed underneath the passenger seat. You're a member of the Soul Patrol, a Clayniac and are still suffering from McPheever. Oh you've got it bad.

But MJ's Big Blog has what you need. No more aimless driving around America shouting "Can anyone tell me where Gina Glocksen is performing tonight?" or "Has anyone seen Jessica Sierra, she still owes me bail money?" Now you can go to one place and plan your journey like the Deadheads before you. Now you can follow Ace Young as he travels around various Borders signing Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul, and you can catch Diana DeGarmo at the Braves opener. Oh, and if you're in Atlanta at Kroger tonight, look up Melinda Doolittle, buy some ice cream and tell her I said "Hi."

Louise

Melinda Doolittle she is wonderful person inside and outside. She did releases her first single song on i tunes My Funny Valentine and will released her first album June of 2008. I am a backups of Melinda (Fans) we have a website www.mdstreetteam.com for the fan who want to support her in her new career. You welcome.

March 28 2008 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gus

Please get some confidence girl...

March 27 2008 at 7:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
silverfangs

I think during her run in Idol, she hardly shows much skin or wear figure-hugging clothes so we're probably not aware that she was well-endowed if that's what you're hinting at.

Anyway, she's not exactly one thin lady so it's only natural that she has fats in the right places...and this is actually a compliment!

March 26 2008 at 11:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
david

melinda doolittle... am i the only one who thinks she has had some kellie pickler-esque changes since the last time we saw her?

March 26 2008 at 4:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rex

Sweet Georgia Ham! I can go see Sanjaya at the Northshore Performance Center in Bothell!! At first I thought it said Northshore Jr. High (where my mom teaches) but that would have been too perfect.

This is some funny stuff.

March 26 2008 at 2:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply