Battlestar Galactica season four: An early look
I'm not going to reveal what I consider spoilers here, though I will warn you that I will discuss some key plot points below. Consider yourself warned.
Firstly I will say that fans clearly won't be disappointed with the episode, though it may bother some in how they split it into two parts. According to the screener, this episode is titled 'He That Believeth in Me' -- I wonder if using "that" rather than "who" is purposeful.
Here's a quick bullet list of things to expect from the episode:
- When last we left the series, Lee (and we) saw what we thought was impossible -- Starbuck is alive. Not only that, but the Cylons are all over the Galactica's business. And we pick right up from there, that very second.
- There's a lot of discussion aboard the Galactica as to the condition of Starbuck's Viper, both inside and out. The speculations among fans will fly from this for sure.
- Starbuck's return is obviously not settling quite well with the rest of the crew. She goes over all of the possibilities herself, what she is, who she is.
- Early on there's an amazing scene with Tigh in the CIC. You'll certainly know it when you see it.
- During the battle early on, Anders has a close moment with a Cylon Raider, one that will give you chills and which leaves us with no doubts about certain aspects of his character.
- We see what I saw on my set visit, the shrine to Baltar. Life's good for Baltar, that much is clear.
- To everyone else, Starbuck was gone for months, though that's not how she's perceived it.
- Opening credits show the population at 39,698.
- We're not allowed to mention the final fifteen minutes of the episode at all.