Meet the TV Squad bloggers ... again
by Keith McDuffee, posted Apr 1st 2008 10:01AM
It's been a while since we updated with a roster page of everyone on the TV Squad team, and what better day to do it than today? In case you haven't noticed, over to the right there is a new banner: Meet the TV Squad. Click through there and you'll see the whole lot of us. Click through each image to see our profile pages, links to our posts here on TV Squad, and a place to leave a comment for any one of us.
OK, OK ... Yes, there is a joke in here, which we're turning into a contest. One of the team member pictures is not really that person's picture. For the entire day we'll let everyone comment to this post with their guesses as to who they think has the fake. Everyone who makes a guess will be entered into a random drawing to win one of several DVD sets (we'll send the list you can choose from). Read on below for the rules.
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below stating who you think has the fake picture in the TV Squad Bloggers page (http://www.aoltv.com/tv-squad-bloggers/)
- The comment must be left before April 1, 2008 at 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a copy of one season of a television show on DVD (valued at $54.99).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.