July 29, 2014

Ambre's not "the one" for Bret

by Kristin Sample, posted Apr 14th 2008 8:03PM
Ambre The Associated Press interviewed Bret Michaels about his hit reality dating show Rock of Love. Fans of Rock of Love may be disappointed to hear that while Bret thinks Ambre is a great girl, she's probably not the one. In the interview, he says of Ambre: "[She's] really nice and cool and gets rock 'n' roll." However, it's clear he doesn't think he's going to fall head over heels in love on a reality show. Now, I love Ambre and she's certainly a better pick than that basket case Daisy. But, if Bret still hasn't found love, you know what that means? ROCK OF LOVE 3!

When asked about another edition of the celebreality show, Bret answered: "I don't know ... We are looking to do a show called "Bret Michaels Big Rock Road Show" which is just rockers gone wild on the road. I never say never. Right now I am not mentally there. I am having fun doing it and I am thankful to the fans that made the show number one. The girls made the show great."

I am one fan hoping for another Rock of Love. My Sunday evenings are already empty. Okay, maybe it's not that bad. But I will miss it in my weekly column Super Skank Wednesday. What do you readers think? Ready for another Rock of Love?

And make sure to check out that interview. Big Man Bret talks about Jess and what's hiding under the famous bandana.

margarita

I MYSELF THINK THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ROCK OF LOVE 3. DO YOU ACTULLY THINK HE'S IN LOVE WITH AMBRE!? HELL NO!HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PICK HER.SHE'S NOT THAT ATTRACTIVE, DAISY WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE WAY THAT SHE WALKS WITH HER SHOULDERS HUNCH OVER,HA HA.THAT WAS FUNNY WHEN SHE IMITATED HER WALK. I THINK THERE SHOULD A REALITY SHOW ABOUT DAISY LOOKING FOR LOVE, JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH TIFFANY OF I LOVE NEW YORK.

May 02 2008 at 12:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amber beecham

I have seen Rock of Love 1 and 2. I was mad that he didn't pick heather. Then when 2 came on I was hoping he would pick Ambre. Then he did. I think that they make a good couple and they both have busy schedules to keep them busy until they see each other again. I hope that the two fall in love. Because if another Rock of Love comes out, Then that takes the whole purpose of the show being on.

April 23 2008 at 8:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sara

I LOVE the show JUST for the drama..it is all hilarious. But everyone knows if you have to have a reality show to find "true Love" odds are theres something wrong with you. And guarantee there will be a Rock of Love 3, 4, 5 and 6. Till hes washed up and noone cares anymore.

April 23 2008 at 11:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mel

The show was great, but what do Bret Michaels really want's. I notice
that he never show his kids on the reality show. Was this just a game
for him. I know that he could have any type of women he want's. But
is he really looking for love, all this is just for publicity. I know
that Bret Michael is well known. Maybe he want's to gain attention
from the younger audience. WHO KNOWS

April 22 2008 at 10:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mel

The show was great, but what do Bret Michaels really want's. I notice that he never show his kids on the reality show. Was this just a game for him. I know that he could have any type of women he want's. But is he really looking for love, all this is just for publicity. I know that Bret Michael is well known. Maybe he want's to gain attention from the younger audience. WHO KNOWS

April 22 2008 at 10:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Celeste

Bret is hot, but sickening. I was amazed at the entire season of watching him sleep with a different girl every night, and these girls' have such little self-esteem they stick around for it. I thought it was really gross that he nailed Ambre then turned around and did Daisy not even 24 hours later! That is so gross!!! Ambre is way to classy for that behavior....I hope they don't work out for her sake! Bret....BLECH!!! hygiene brother!

April 22 2008 at 7:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CHRISTINELBROWN

I think Ambre was a good chose for Bret even if she is not really a rocker. She would be great for his kids. I thought Heather kicked butt on the show Sunday. Eventhough she took it a little too far. She made Lacy look more like a kitten.

April 21 2008 at 5:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bev

I think Bret is pretty fucking hot at 44 yrs old; the hair could use alittle work, but he is very hot. Another rocker who is hot is Steven Tyler of Areosmith, even if he is in his 50's. Daisy ,the little whore, probably thinks he is a 1000 yrs old. If Amber is 500 how old is Bret. One other thing that pissed me off was if age was such a big deal why was she wanting to be with Bret. I am 45, I still get looks! I am so glad he picked Amber, I hope he gives it a shot. She was not the jealous one Daisy was, even though she was supposed to understand the rocker life style, whats up with that!

April 20 2008 at 10:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tracy

Hi to all of you that think Bret Michaels is the greatest thing walking. I think he is about the sexiest celebrity I know of. He Rocks my world. I like the idea that he didn't pick Daisy, but am also unsure of how he will do with Ambre. I will always wish him the best and hope he finds the Love of his life. He desearves it. Bret keep on Rockin Babe.

April 16 2008 at 3:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bx Burlesque

I'm hoping for a third season, of course, but there's a part of me that would like to see him and Ambre ride off into the sunset happy as clams, just because I'm $%@#ing sick and tired of hearing how "old" 37 is!

We get Super Skank Wednesday at least through the end of FoL3, don't we?!

April 15 2008 at 5:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply