AI's David Cook dating SYTYCD's Lacey Schwimmer?

by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 16th 2008 2:06PM
Lacey SchwimmerIs David Cook dating Lacey Schwimmer? OK! magazine is reporting that the American Idol front-runner (he's one of 'em) has hooked up with the So You Think You Can Dance favorite during the taping of last week's "Idol Gives Back" special. Lacey came in fourth this past summer on SYTYCD, and David is on a pretty good track to at least match that achievement. The article has all kinds of quotes from all kinds of anonymous sources, so that means it has to be legit, right?

The fact that David kind of sucked last week might lead one to think that a hot, new fling may have temporarily distracted him from the business at hand. Things got back on track this week, though. The article also states that Lacey is shy about going public with their burgeoning relationship, so she's been sitting behind the judges rather than with "David's Friends and Family." Has anyone seen her there? If so, can you tell her that she was awesome on SYTYCD for me? Then ask about her and Cook, but make sure you specify you're talking about David. Otherwise ... awkward!

Anna

i hope hes not!! y would he say hes single if hes dating her?? that makes no sense to me!!!!! if someone finds out anything else about this or has anything to make more sense of this plz email me at annasalamander@sbcglobal.net
thanks

April 23 2008 at 10:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amy

Last week on AI (the results show), a girl called in and asked if David was single. He looked straight into the camera and said yes. That's good enough for me.

April 20 2008 at 10:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lacey-fan

Seriously, why does everyone hate Lacey so much? She's not cocky at all! And she's not a slut, or a bitch, or anything of that sort. I don't see why people would stop voting for David C. just for dating someone if he likes her, after all, it is a SINGING competition, not a popularity contest.

April 20 2008 at 9:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Katie Matic

Hi
I am a teenager from chicago and i am a very big fan
of American Idol. Recently a very famouse singiner (Toso Proeski)
had a tragic death during his tour to his next concert. Maybe you never heard
about him but he is a very popuar singer both in Europe and America. He sings
sings in many languages including English. During this season on American
Idol there is a singer (David Cook) not affending anyone who is a very big supprise
for many people because he has almost exaclly the same face and persenallity
including his vioce and they way he sings. I belive that this is very special to
me and alot of other people. I say its a gift from god.

Katie Matic

April 19 2008 at 3:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
emily

It;s probably a ROMUR!!

April 18 2008 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
emily

The romurs might not be true so if you believe it than your stupid!!! Believe it only when you see it!!!

April 18 2008 at 3:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kelley

David Cook seems way too smart and decent to get involved with someone like her. It's probably all publicity crap.

April 17 2008 at 6:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rmpr

Screw Cook for being with that slutball.... I'm not voting for him anymore... All my votes are going to Jason Castro who is indeed available.

April 16 2008 at 4:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oreo

I think most would agree that Lacey is a bitch! She made it to the finales, but came in last because I think her bitchy cockiness showed through way too much and made your dancing less enjoyable.

April 16 2008 at 2:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Oreo's comment
Ryan

Will David Cook fall prey to the same assumptions (cockiness, etc.)?

April 16 2008 at 3:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

Wow - those two would some talented little kidlets!

April 16 2008 at 2:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply