October 20, 2014

Gale Harold to join Desperate Housewives

by Isabelle Carreau, posted Apr 28th 2008 8:21PM
Gale HaroldGale Harold, who recently guest starred on two episodes of Grey's Anatomy and led the cast of the short-lived Vanished, has landed a recurring role on ABC's Desperate Housewives, reports TV Guide. The 39-year-old actor from Atlanta, Georgia, is set to first appear on the show in the second part of May 18 two-hour season finale. TV Guide says that Harold "will play a quick-witted, charming and buttoned-down suburbanite."

Slight spoilers ahead!

TV Guide doesn't reveal more about the role yet. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Harold ends up playing Ken, a character Kristin from E! Online recently described as a perfect and straight-laced husband type, who will have something to do with next season's major mystery. Other spoilers sources believe that Ken is part of the possible time jump in the future the show may go through and that the 40-year-old character may turn out to be the new husband of one of the current housewives.

For more information on Desperate Housewives, the time jump and Harold's role, keep an eye on our Spoilers Anonymous column.

Miliii

Mike BACK!!!

June 05 2008 at 4:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Miliii's comment
moni

I want Mike back too! He is so cute and I can't stand this new awful actor!!! Make him go!! We don't want him!!!

July 05 2008 at 3:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tiffanizora

I love, love, love, Gale Harold. I hate, hate, hate Terry Hatcher and DH. Now, I will be compelled to watch until he is off the show. Bloody Hell.

May 19 2008 at 2:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maria

Wow!! I'm so excited! I just loved Queer as Folk, especially Gale Harold. Can't wait for May 18th

April 29 2008 at 2:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gale or Andy

I LOVE Gale Harold! Queer as Folk is my all time most favorite show. I have never watched DH but I will now! Thank God Gales's back on TV! He's the sexiest man ever!

April 29 2008 at 11:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cori

I'm so glad to hear this! I think Gale is a great actor, and that he was wasted on Vanished. I hope this is a great role for him. I can't wait to see him!

April 28 2008 at 10:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Oreo

I can't believe you didn't bring him up in Queer as Folk.

And being thrown away in Vanished was a great thing for him, that show was a mess.

April 28 2008 at 10:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Debi

Oh man, I have to watch Desperate Housewives now? I love Gale Harold and I'll watch anything he's in, but DH is so not my style. Oh well, it is now. Anything for Gale!

April 28 2008 at 9:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Donna

This is great news! Gale Harold is an accomplished actor who brings heart and intelligence to all his performances. I hope the role is substantial.

April 28 2008 at 9:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lucyfan62

I love Gale Harold! Glad he's coming back to TV after being so uncerimoniously dumped from his last series, VANISHED! I couldn't believe they killed the lead off midway through the show! Welcome to Wisteria Lane, Gale!!

April 28 2008 at 9:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eileen

I adore Gale Harold! This is wonderful news and I can't wait to see him in the May 18th episode! He's a fine actor and I'm sure he'll do a great job!

April 28 2008 at 8:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply