September 1, 2014

No Rock of Love 3; riots break out in major cities

by Kristin Sample, posted Apr 29th 2008 11:25AM
Bret, Ambre, and Ambre's new boobsOkay, so the second part of that headline isn't true. But still, this is terrible news. VH1's blog is reporting that Ambre Lake says there won't be a Rock of Love 3 (although Bret seemed to indicate otherwise a week ago). She's still dating Bret Michaels and seeing where their relationship goes. She's busy with auditions but she'll be attending some of Bret's shows coming up (Wait, he still performs? And people buy tickets to these performances? Just kiddin'. Shame on me for tarnishing the good name of Bret Michaels).

Ambre also says that there won't be a My Fair Brady-esque spin-off with her and Bret. That's for the better. We need to keep Bret free for another Rock of Love season. Plus, I think VH1 realizes that viewers would only tune in if the show chronicled the lives Bret and that psycho Daisy. Ambre maintains that as of now there will be no Rock of Love 3 (Rats!) unless it's with another rocker (Hmm...Interesting).

What do you Rock of Love fans predict? Will there be a Rock of Love 3? I sure hope so. My Super Skank Wednesday column is naked without Bret and his groupies. Also, what has-been rocker would you like to see in the third season if VH1 can't get Bret to commit?

angel-dove

i just got a text message from my agency for a casting call for rock of love 3. so it's definitely happening

July 24 2008 at 5:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
molly

Does anyone ever stop to consider the notion that VH1 edits people and manipulates them to make them appear a certain way? I know Daisy in "Real-Life" (if that even exists now...it's hard to tell now that even regular people can be glorified celebs now...:shudder:) and she's actually a very down-to-earth and genuine woman. She's respectful of others, thoughtful, and extremely big-hearted. Sorry, I'm just so tired of seeing others rag on her character so bad. She's not a dumb skank.

July 20 2008 at 1:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nikky

if there was a rock of love 3 i would be in heaven. Bret Michaels is so yummy it isn't funny. If I had him he wouldn't be going anywhere else or doing anyother shows thats for sure!! However I really like that he is with Ambre made a good choice picking her over daisy. Daisy was to much drama and nothing but a liar!! She wanted the exposure on tv.

July 18 2008 at 12:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jon Bodack

Only time will tell if there is a Rock of Love 3,? but I hope Bret Michaels, 45, and TV personality Ambre Lake, 37, stay togher forever, etc.?

May 27 2008 at 2:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
annmargaret

Bret is the only on to make the desision about Rock of Love#3 not Amber she has nothing to do with it? Iam waiting for a phone call or an email from Bret or Big John that bAmber is gone and never comming back. Bret is my #1 person i would love to spend the rest of my life with .

May 17 2008 at 6:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bright-eyes

come on Brett , don't marry Ambre , she is controlling , and who the hell is she to tell the biggest rock star there wont be another rock of love , yea forget the fake plastic boob job and the other stuff and see her for what she really is , a bitch , i live for the rock of love shows and when you come to mpls in concert , remember , beauty is only skin deep , ( she's uglu ) but ugly goes clear to the bone , go for brains and personality ,an trust should be your # 1 thing before marring any bimbo especially Ambre

May 04 2008 at 8:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
suzie cline

first i would like to say i loved rol1 and rol2 i hated some of the girls and some of their drama but drama is what makes the show worth watching .if he marries amber he is making a huge mistake .i love to have a rol3 come on people make it happen .why would amber say there is no rol3 who is she to say bret is not going to drop her like a rotten potatoe he should i can not believe after he watched her on the show he did not see how spitful she was i no any girl needed to have his back but they were someone on there that would have made him a better match.but i do believe that he could of hade better girls on there that would keep a little class

April 30 2008 at 11:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anita

Hmm, considering it's Ambre stating there won't be a ROL3 over the star, I'll take it with a grain of salt -

April 29 2008 at 3:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
justelise

I think that with each successive season of these shows, the contestants get more pathetic. In the case of Rock of Love and Flavor of Love, the girls just get less interesting and more skanky with each successive season. The girls on Rock of Love are clearly groupies with few exceptions, but the girls on Flavor of Love don't know Public Enemy from their big toe, and that's insulting considering what PE stands for, and their place in Hip-Hop history. It's just boring now. We're over it, VH1. Give us something new.

April 29 2008 at 12:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
divineparasite

If there is one "looking for love" show I thought was somewhat genuine its Tila Tequila's show. I was giving her a lot of credit, that if anyone was truely on the show to find someone, its her. If only because she's a woman. The only way there is not going to become a "ROL 3" is if Bret marries Amber. I just don't see that happening. I could be wrong. Oh well, how about giving the jilted runner-up a show? "Daisy's Pick of Love" Her drama was what made "Rock of Love" worth watching anyways, because it sure wasn't Bret's bloated mug.

April 29 2008 at 12:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply