July 31, 2014

Out of the Blogosphere

by Bob Sassone, posted May 3rd 2008 8:01AM

Katee SackhoffWhat's happening on other blogs via the interweb.

divineparasite

I'm starting to miss "Mad Men", I want to re-watch the first season episodes, so I'm looking forward to the release of the first season on DVD, and can't wait till season 2 premires. DVD and Season 2 can't come soon enough.

May 03 2008 at 10:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
segsig

Yikes, when I commented on 3Rocks' ratings yesterday I forgot this is sweeps! nbc is seriously in the crapper.

May 03 2008 at 3:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jimmy

While I would like to see Katee Sackhoff in a starring role of her own, adding her to CSI would add some fresh blood to a stable of stale characters that have been going nowhere for years. It may still pull in great ratings, but what else is there to watch on Thursday anymore? It's CSI or Grey's, and Grey's Anatomy has become a shadow of its former self.

May 03 2008 at 12:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MERVE-THE-PERVE

Boo-Hoo. The poor networks and their poor ratings. I don't feel sorry for them 1 bit. It looks like all their screwing us over is coming back to bite them in the ass! All the show cancelling, schedule changing, and them thinking they can just put a bunch of crap on during the strike and we wouldn't even notice has finally caught up with them. I hope this carries over into next season with nobody watching the new shows. They need to fix that ratings system. Maybe they will fix it if Nielsen keeps putting out these really low numbers.

May 03 2008 at 11:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wassily

On that last link, those aren't storyboards for Season 2 of Mad Men, they are for Episode 2 (of season 1).

May 03 2008 at 9:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply