April 21, 2014

Don't forget! Tonight the CSI writers tackle Two and a Half Men

by Bob Sassone, posted May 5th 2008 2:23PM

Two and a Half MenWe told you recently about the writing teams of CSI and Two and Half Men switching places for one episode of each show. The first episode airs tonight at 9 on CBS.

The Two and a Half Men episode was written by the CSI staff and is titled "Fish in a Drawer," and I have no idea what that title means. Thursdays CSI episode was written by the Two and a Half Men staff and has a title that's a lot easier to understand: "Two and a Half Deaths." It's about the murder of a despised sitcom star (Chuck Lorre used to work for both Cybill Shepherd and Roseanne Barr - I'm just sayin').

Not really sure what tonight's Two and a Half Men is all about, though you can guess from the pic above that it does indeed involve a murder. I'll go out on a limb and say it's not any of the men in the cast or even the "1/2." I'm sure Holland Taylor is safe too (though I wonder if Robert Wagner, who married Taylor on the show last week, is long to become a regular on the series...).

[via TV Tattle]

mj green

Great shows. I don't watch CSI, but did for this. The digs were so darn funny!!! The tampon scene cracked me up. And I was totally shocked at Men. Teddy a bad guy? Oh no! What a great idea, though. Don't you wish more shows would do this?

May 10 2008 at 9:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
flora

haha, you were wrong...

May 06 2008 at 5:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jimmy

This turned out to be much funnier than I thought it would be. I liked how the CSI writers made fun of their own show, especially how Catherine likes to wear boob-bursting, low-cut tops. I mean Marg Helgenberger looks great (especially for a 50-year-old woman), but come on! The best part had to be the scene where we got to see a fart travel through Jake's body.

May 05 2008 at 10:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MCW

What normal human being watches "Two and a Half Men"? I can't make it through the opening credits, I just want to shoot myself and the TV.

May 05 2008 at 3:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to MCW's comment
Richard Leach

Probably the funniest show on TV. Just watch it and enjoy the jokes. It's not meant to be deep and meaningful.

May 05 2008 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kickit

I always figured I wouldn't like it because of all the negative things people said about it.. but one day decided to give it a shot. I am so glad that I gave it a chance, because now it's one of my favorite comedies on TV. I set my DVR to record all the episodes, and luckily it is in syndication so I can enjoy it every night before bed :)

May 05 2008 at 5:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

Weird

May 05 2008 at 3:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Isabelle Carreau

Tonight's TaaHM episode: "A CSI team investigates a mysterious death at Charlie's house." Jenny McCarthy and Robert Wagner guest star. George Eads makes a cameo.

As for the title, TaaHM episodes always have wacky titles. They are lines one of the cast members says in the episode.

May 05 2008 at 3:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kickit

Not sure what the "Fish in a Drawer" title means either.. but usually Two and a Half Men gets its titles from a random funny quote in the show.. usually not having anything to do with the actual plot of the episode.

May 05 2008 at 3:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply