VH1 announces cast of summer show
Earlier this week I reported that VH1 was adding to its already awesomely skanky line-up. (I told you that was Megan Hausermann with the question mark on her face!) Throughout the week, the network has been announcing the cast of I Love Money, a competition show that will take all-stars from your favorite VH1 shows and let them compete for cold hard cash. The show premieres in July so that means this summer ... just. got. better.
After the jump, I've got the cast and some predictions. You can check out VH1.com for full galleries of the cast members.
The Cast of I Love Money (drumroll, please...)
12 Pack, I Love New York -- Season 1
Brandi C., Rock of Love -- Season 1
Chance, Runner-Up, I Love New York -- Season 1
Destiney, Rock of Love -- Season 2
The Entertainer, I Love New York -- Season 2
Heat, I Love New York -- Season 1
Heather, Runner-Up, Rock of Love -- Season 1
Hoopz, Winner, Flavor of Love -- Season 1
Megan, Rock of Love -- Season 2
Midget Mac, I Love New York -- Season 2
Mr. Boston, I Love New York -- Season 1
Nibblz, Flavor of Love -- Season 2
Pumkin, Flavor of Love -- Season 1 & in the words of Mo'Nique, "the whore of Charm School"
Real, I Love New York -- Season 1
Rodeo, Rock of Love -- Season 2
Toastee, Flavor of Love -- Season 2 & Charm School
Whiteboy, I Love New York -- Season 1
Here are my thoughts (not that you asked). I shall use bulletpoints to make this easier. Please leave your thoughts about the cast in the comments.
- How sad / scary is it that I only had to look up one person on that cast list? I knew what show and season for almost every one. And, for many, I can even remember when he / she got kicked off.
- I guess Charm School didn't stick for Pumkin and Toastee considering they're back to their old skanky antics again. And they're using their old names. Mo'Nique said those names were degrading and they didn't have to use them. Why girls, why?
- Most likely to have a showmance? Probably Heat and 12 Pack. They were attached at the hip during their stay in New York's mansion. If I had to pick another couple though I would choose Mr. Boston and Pumkin (who were together at the reunion show for I Love New York, season 1) and Hoopz and Chance. I think we know there will be multiple hook-ups and break-ups on this show.
- I love having all these people together on a show and not having to watch them compete for the heart of Flav, Bret, or New York.
- Brandi C. is the one with the scratched face right? The one who was insulted because another skank told her that her face was "meth-scratched" or something? I get confused about her. Her mousy voice annoyed me so I tried to block her out of my memory.
- Real and Chance are going to be the BIGGEST instigators.
- Heather and Destiney are going to gang up on Megan. They'll use Rodeo to wreak havoc and then toss her to the side.
- The Entertainer is a pretty dumb guy and will probably be kicked off early on (especially if the challenge asks for intelligence or endurance). He's lazy too.
- Without any knowledge of exactly what the contestants will have to do, I think the winner could be one of these three: Midget Mac, Heather or Whiteboy. I'm just basing that on a gut instinct. Do you see a winner?
- A word about the galleries. The pictures are barely airbrushed...if they are at all. They picked the most unflattering picture of Mr. Boston. Pumkin should never let them photograph her with a good camera. She is the hardest looking 25 year old I have ever seen. (I'm pretty sure she's 25 by now. I think she said she was 24 when she was on Charm School.) Heather looks good. Destiney, without all the ridiculous make-up, is very attractive. I never found her pretty on Rock of Love 2. Rodeo has gained some weight. Midget Mac and Chance have the best pictures.
- Mr. Boston likes banana daiquiries. I know this because I saw him on vacation at Club Med. Of course, I spent the majority of my time watching his every move. He also always wears the same bathing suit. It was orange. (That was totally unrelated, I know.)