by Isabelle Carreau, posted May 14th 2008 6:22PM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we'll supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479 - your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have: Burn Notice, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, Kyle XY, Lost, My Boys, Nip/Tuck and Smallville. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
- In "Trust Me," episode 2.03, Michael and his team con Zeke, the owner of a local club used as a front to launder cash from illegal activities, after they learn Zeke stole money from a man named Andy who is trying to help his mother pay for cancer treatments. [Source: TV Squad]
- Hahn and Callie will kiss in tomorrow's episode. There will be a major kiss in the season finale and it may or may not involve Hahn and Callie. Something will happen between Izzie and Alex in the finale. [Source: Michael Ausiello]
- Joy, the new character with super speed we've mentioned before, has been renamed Daphne. She will be Hiro's nemesis next season. When she is introduced, she'll steal a secret that's been kept in Hiro's family for a long time. When Hiro stops time, Daphne's powers allow her to leave a supersonic wave in her path. [Source: AOL]
- In the season premiere, Kyle will finally come face to face with the Latnok members. He'll mostly interact with one of them, Daniel Cassidy. Even though Kyle says he'll never work for Latnok, Cassidy is positive that XY will eventually come back to the people who created him. [Source: TV Squad]
- The spectacular kiss coming up on the show is supposed to stop time and make the entire world vanish for a moment. There will be one significant death in the season finale. [Source: Michael Ausiello]
- Word on the street is that it's not Christian Shephard in the coffin... if you want to know who it is according to someone who supposedly watched some of the filming go to Spoilers Lost.
- Jack, Bobby's brother, shows up for Bobby's bachelor party in episode "Dudes Being Dudes." He takes an interest in P.J. Jack will appear in four episodes. While at a bar, Stephanie hits it off with a 30-year-old man named Warren until he discovers Stephanie wrote the book that caused him to call it off with his ex-girlfriend. [Source: TV Squad]
- Episode 5.19 will introduce new character Theodora. She will be the new anesthesiologist at McNamara/Troy and a love interest for Sean. She will appear in at least 4 episodes. [Source: TV Squad]
- More information was released about the two new series regulars. Doomsday will be known as Davis Bloom, a good looking man in his 20s and the bartender of Ace of Clubs, a new hip lounge. His true origins are dark and bloody. 28-year-old Tess will be the person controlling Lex's estate while he is missing. Supposedly, Lex saved her life years ago and since then, she's been devoting her life to him. [Source: Michael Ausiello]