October 24, 2014

Cat fight! Janice Dickinson trashes Tyra Banks

by Kristin Sample, posted May 19th 2008 12:03PM
Janice DickinsonPage Six is reporting that Janice Dickinson is pissed at Tyra Banks. Apparently, Banks was photographed holding Dickinson's book No Lifeguard on Duty. In the book, the self-proclaimed "World's First Supermodel" talks about her drug abuse, the incest that plagued her childhood, sex, and affairs with celebrities. When Banks was photographed holding the book, she was allegedly on her way to speak to a crowd of young girls and offer her wisdom (as only Tyra can do).

Dickinson told Page Six: "And she's using my book. I mean, the thing looks so worn it's like she's been reading it on the toilet. It's pathetic. Where's her originality? Does she have no shame?"

Is Janice Dickinson really pissed about this? I think it's kind of small...even for supermodel melodrama. She acts like Tyra threw a phone at her a la Naomi Campbell. But, this could be an interesting and highly publicized feud. Like LC vs. Heidi and Spencer except way better, right? Tyra will talk about it on her show when she's supposed to be interviewing guests. Janice will flip out about it on The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency (she's filming the fourth season now in L.A.) It could be good.

Janice is working on another book too: Fifty and Fabulous. But Tyra will have to wait another twenty years or so before she steals that one for her inspirational speeches.

Debra Lynn Walls

I think Janice Dickinson is an extremely nasty person. She is the only one of the judges that I have seen that does not know how to give constructive criticism. It's like she goes for the throat! You can give criticism without bieng down right nasty. I have met a lot of people in my life and I have three kids and I have learned that when you give someone constructive criticism as opposed to bieng nasty and hurtful they are more driven to try harder. Ms. Dickinson should try that once in a while and maybe more people would watch the show when you are on the judging panel.

Sincerely,
Debra Walls
Owings Mills, Maryland

March 01 2011 at 3:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
paula

I think that try banks is a fake... she dont like new england girls cause she cant score a new england man.... she is ugly and fake and she knows shit, she is fat and ugly too.... she is a a hole....... she is always putting in cali girls that look like a old shoe, she is a trying old model that is all washed up and afraid of someone with personality and brains take over her job... and oh by the way love the way new englanders talk... so stop making fun .... fake old lady....

June 04 2008 at 9:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JW

Yeah, I think it is nice that Tyra is showing off Janice's book, but Tyra is messed up, I think it is due to her co-workers on her messed up runway show.

May 19 2008 at 9:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
A.S

No, no, guys. Books are for looking pretty on shelves.

May 19 2008 at 4:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Emily

I think perhaps the collagen in her face has started to float around and gotten lodged into her brain. Earth to Janice: if someone is giving you free publicity on your crappy book - that's a good thing. Time to be shutting up now.

May 19 2008 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GL

Tyra could qualify, but Janice owns the crown.

This is just silly. More of Janice seeking attention...or forgetting her meds...or both.

May 19 2008 at 2:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to GL's comment
YouFaceTheTick

No, Tyra's seriously damaged. Every now and then The Soup shows a clip of her on that horrendous talkshow and I wonder if she might have some kind of brain damage.

May 19 2008 at 2:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
YouFaceTheTick

Tyra could qualify as the single most obnoxious human ever.

May 19 2008 at 2:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MarcDom7

Wait, Janice is pissed because her book was being used for good? By Tyra? Which spreads the book's popularity?

I'm confused.

May 19 2008 at 1:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to MarcDom7's comment
erroneous_nick

Apparently, so is Janice!

May 19 2008 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply