July 28, 2014

Lost season finale chat tonight

by Erin Martell, posted May 29th 2008 12:22PM
Naveen AndrewsCan you believe that there are only two more hours of Lost left this season? Things have been set in motion for the Oceanic Six to leave the island, but we still don't know how they escape or what happens to those left behind.

TV Squad is hosting a live chat during the 9pm ET airing of "There's No Place Like Home, Part Two." The chat will begin shortly before the episode starts. Check the TV Squad front page later tonight for the chat link; it will be available on the episode recap post. We've had some fun chats this season, and tonight's chat is the perfect time to join the discussion. Share your opinions and questions with other Lost fans and react to each shocking revelation.

Tonight's episode should give us the truth behind the "official" Oceanic 815 story and shed light on Locke's plan to move the island. Can't wait to chat with all of you later tonight!

nasos

a new trailer

July 15 2008 at 4:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kim

I'm so excited for the season finale tonight, I think I just wet myself!

May 29 2008 at 2:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MERVE-THE-PERVE

I can't believe how fast they made 6 more high-quality hours of this great show after the strike. The cast, crew, and production team have done some amazing work in a short amount of time. That they just finished editing the finale last week is incredible. I can't wait til tonight, 1 year from now, and esp. 2 years from now. Most older people pray to live long enough to see grandkids graduate or stuff like that. I pray to just live long enough to see the series finale of Lost. Screw the grandkids.

May 29 2008 at 2:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to MERVE-THE-PERVE's comment
MERVE-THE-PERVE

Unless there's a frikin spin-off.

May 29 2008 at 2:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve Young

can't wait...this season has been amazing so far.

May 29 2008 at 1:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply