October 20, 2014

Here are the premiere dates for all the FOX shows

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 5th 2008 4:45PM

FOX logoSummer hasn't even started yet (though I always consider Memorial Day the start of summer), but FOX has all of the premiere dates for the new and returning shows. Some of the shows were announced as starting the week of August 25, but those dates have been pushed to September 1. In fact, all of the FOX shows bow in September this year. But that's OK. Better than waiting until October like a lot of networks, right? (Of course, the World Series starts on FOX at the end of October so there will be an interruption.)

After the jump, the rundown (except for 24 and Dollhouse, which premiere in early '09). Feel free to print out and post on your refrigerator!

Sept. 1, 8pm: Prison Break (2 hours - moves to 9pm on Sept. 8).

Sept. 3, 8pm: Bones (2 hours - moves to 8pm on Sept. 10)

Sept. 4, 8pm: The Moment of Truth (2 hours)

Sept. 5, 8pm: Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? (2 hours)

Sept. 6, 8pm: Cops
Sept. 6, 9pm: America's Most Wanted

Sept. 8, 8pm: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Sept. 9, 8pm: Fringe (2 hours - moves to 9pm Sept. 16)

Sept. 10, 9pm: 'Til Death
Sept. 10, 9:30pm: Do Not Disturb

Sept. 11, 9pm: Kitchen Nightmares

Sept. 12, 9pm: Don't Forget The Lyrics!

Sept. 13, 11pm: Mad TV
Sept. 13, midnight: Talk Show with Spike Feresten

Sept. 16, 8pm: House

Sept. 28, 8pm: The Simpsons
Sept. 28, 8:30pm: King of the Hill
Sept. 28, 9pm: Family Guy
Sept. 28, 9:30pm: American Dad

The Midnight Penguin

Next time could the day itself be put as well? Not that I can't pull out a calendar, but just on a quick skim it'd be nice to see how the Mon v Tues looks in terms of order down the list. The NBC list you guys posted had it if I'm not mistaken and made it really easy for me to figure out what was going on for their Thursdays.

June 07 2008 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Europa

You know, I'm not really sure how useful this list is. Just like with NBC, CBS, and ABC, FOX will most likely not give the really good (i.e. non-reality) shows enough time to find their legs and build an audience before they yank them. At which point they will shuffle things around again (i.e. move House - again) and we still won't be able to find our shows. So what is the point? But thanks for posting - it was nice gesture. Futile, but nice. :-/

June 06 2008 at 7:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
aphoward

I love these lists because I always forget once Fall comes around which shows to make sure are scheduled on my DVR. Right now, Fox has 3 that I can see (Prison Break, Sarah Connor, Fringe), and will have 5 once 24 and Dollhouse get started.

Looks like I may have to consider getting another DVR, as Mondays will be jam packed with Prison Break, Sarah Connor, Heroes, MNF, Raw, and who knows what else, lol.

June 05 2008 at 9:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Darren

I see they moved HOUSE again!! It's on Tuesday not Monday like it was for the past couple of months.

June 05 2008 at 6:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

With all the new shows you can mark a date, say 7-10 days after they premiere to be canceled.

Thanks in advance
FOXy.

June 05 2008 at 6:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Chris's comment
Darren

Well put - 100% true

June 05 2008 at 6:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brooks Williams

Honestly the only network with the tightest lineup and hours upon hours of shows that I want to see, and they're doing it right - keeping their roots in mind.

And to think... NBC is floundering now and it will be later on with it's very boring sounding shows. :/ I really wish it didn't have to be that way, it's Thursdays are amazing.

June 05 2008 at 5:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply