July 22, 2014

Star Trek TNG Rap (OR: The video that might bring peace to the multiverse) - VIDEO

by Jay Black, posted Jun 6th 2008 5:25PM
Why do we live on a planet that makes us dress like this again?Cracked,I take back everything bad I ever said about you. Sure you began life as an also-ran copycat of Mad magazine and sure you dominate digg with a seemingly endless string of under-written pop-culture lists, but popularizing the following video makes it all better. Put it this way, I'm Kobe Bryant's wife and this video is a $4 million purple diamond ring.

Be warned before you click through, however, this video contains both obscene language and a shirtless Jean-Luc Picard in bed with Q. Also, if you play it more than two or three times, there's a chance the nerd secret police will repel line right into your office.

That said, this might be the best silly internet video to come out in a long while. I'm convinced it will usher in a new world order, much like the music of Wyld Stallyns. If you're prepared for that, follow me after the jump...

Now that you've seen it, share some of your favorite lines in the comments. (And yes, this is probably going to get a little bit dirty, but if everyone is nice and uses *s for the especially naughty no-no words, we might be able to get through this post without angering the easily angered).

I'll start: And don't forget about Counselor Troi, that Betazoid will leave your d*ck destroyed.

I am seriously way too happy that I found this today.

Jamila

"I am fully functional" and "When it comes to bustin' pussy, Riker's _numba one_." Gotta say, though, I like Cracked. Occasionally, their lists are relevant and funny.

June 15 2008 at 12:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
D-Bo

"His bald head will make you sweat cause he's a French mother****** with a tasty baguette."

June 07 2008 at 5:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
D-Bo

I saw this on Cracked the other day and almost fell out of my chair. IMO it's a great parody and now my favorite Star Trek song (not that I can think of what my favorite was prior to this).

June 07 2008 at 5:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mike m

this was hilarious! jay, thanks for posting this...you have made my day!

June 07 2008 at 2:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blair M

Personally I think cracked's "under-written pop-culture lists" are actually very well written; some of them leave me in pain from laughter.

And this video is truly glorious. Another video in this vein released by jib jab is shawshank in a minute which your sister blog cinematical has written about previously.

June 06 2008 at 11:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
3 replies to Blair M's comment
fullbug

As someone who used to watch that show, I thought it was very clever and funny, the Data line is great....
'He's the robot man with the robotic cock, knock on your g-spot like he's Sherlock....'

June 06 2008 at 9:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melissa

You're kidding right? The video was sick and stupid.

June 06 2008 at 9:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dwacon_com

It reaches for funny but barely misses...

June 06 2008 at 8:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gene

Seriously? Unfunny, uninspired, incredibly crude, stupid, uninteresting. And really bad sound.

June 06 2008 at 8:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Gene's comment
jun

I concur. That was way gross.

June 07 2008 at 10:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
erroneous_nick

I could not agree more. This was less than funny.

June 07 2008 at 6:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gaur

This video is similar in that it puts music to all of the trek series (except the latest), buffy, angel, spike, farscape and anime

June 06 2008 at 5:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply