September 30, 2014

News from the trashtastic cast of The Hills

by Kristin Sample, posted Jun 8th 2008 8:56PM
Whitney and LCHere's what's going on with MTV's resident morons this week...

Whitney Port is getting her own show. I bet you the nipple slip awhile ago sealed the deal. According to Us Weekly, The Hills star will be working bicoastally for a fashion PR firm called People's Revolution. Now, she'll be involved in hijinx on both coasts. Apparently, in New York, Whitney will befriend socialite Olivia Palermo.

Heidi and Spencer have made three million in two years of off "their work as douchebags" according to VH1. And no, the three million is not their combined salaries from The Hills. The couple just shamelessly sells out: club appearances, clothing lines, photo ops. I love that VH1 used the phrase "their work as douchebags." It's so true.

And here's the sneak peek of season 4 of The Hills coming this August. Lauren will find a new guy. Audrina and Lo will fight over LC's affections. And Stephanie will make the awful decision to invite LC and Heidi and Spencer to her birthday party.

Jake

This is what happens when you cover something like The Hills. Grammar mistakes are bound to happen. I feel bad that Kristen has to even mention The Hills

June 08 2008 at 10:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GL

Are they any grammar or spelling concerns left? I hope I didn't miss out, but I was caught in a giggle loop after reading about the nipple slip.

June 08 2008 at 9:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

thanks for spelling 'peek' correctly in the phrase 'sneak peek.' pass the word along to your fellow bloggers here.

June 08 2008 at 9:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gordon Werner

Trastastic?

did you mean Trashtastic?

June 08 2008 at 9:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Gordon Werner's comment
Kristin Sample

I changed it. I get too excited about making fun of The Hills.

June 08 2008 at 10:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Laura

Did you really not understand what she was talking about or are you just that annoying?

June 08 2008 at 11:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply