October 2, 2014

TV Dads: The quiz

by Debra McDuffee, posted Jun 11th 2008 5:22PM
the cast of The Cosby ShowHow much do you know about TV Dads? You can test your knowledge by taking AOL's TV Dad's Quiz. I did, and here's how I fared.

First of all, I found it to be a well-rounded quiz spanning many decades. It was fun revisiting some of the old shows, like My Two Dads and Little House on the Prairie, even My Three Sons. I think my favorite question was the one about the pipe smoking dad; it wasn't just a fact about the Dad (who will remain a mystery until you take the quiz -- no spoilers here!), like his job, but instead a fun reminder of a character quirk.

It wasn't a challenging quiz; the ones I got wrong were because I didn't watch the shows. However, there could be some trick questions in there, so think carefully before you choose your answer. I only got half of the questions right, so it seems I should be watching a bit more TV.

How about you? What was your score?

Brent McKee

17 out of 18. I missed Jason Seaver not being a hippie, but then I never watched that show.

June 13 2008 at 2:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Yvette

Nine out of 18. Like everyone else, the ones i got wrong is because i never watched the shows.

June 12 2008 at 10:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Richard Leach

11 out of 18 here. Two of them I missed were just stupid on my part.

June 12 2008 at 8:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Julio

16 out of 18. I watch waaaayyy too much television.

June 12 2008 at 1:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sage

Wow. Considering a bunch of those shows were before I was born... I did pretty well at 15/18.

(I'm guessing it was all that TVLand.)

June 11 2008 at 10:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mimi

12 out of 18 were the results I received. That was fun!

June 11 2008 at 10:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nola

Nine out of nine.

June 11 2008 at 9:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael

I got 10 right; as with you, the ones I didn't get right were because I didn't watch the shows. Of course, some of them I had watched 2 of them, and then knew it wasn't them, so I then guessed wrong. Go me ;)

June 11 2008 at 8:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mb

I did a bit better-10 of 18. Like you, the ones I got wrong were because I didn't watch the shows.

June 11 2008 at 7:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply