August 29, 2014

Bret Michaels makes People's Hottest Bachelors of 2008

by Kristin Sample, posted Jun 18th 2008 9:01PM
Bret MichaelsRock of Love's Bret Michaels was named one of the hottest bachelors of 2008 by People magazine. But skanks like Daisy de la Hoya, Heather Chadwell, and Ambre Lake knew that already. Bret is joined by fellow television stars Mario Lopez, Penn Badgley, Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford, and Brody Jenner.

He credits his awesome weave, always protected by a bandana or cowboy hat, as the major part of his sex appeal: "It creates this Tarzanesque, likable bad-boy image. It says, 'I am a wild child. I will take you on a Harley ride, then make passionate love to you. And should you be attacked by a lion or an idiot at a bar, I will protect you. "To put it simply, long hair works for me. It rocks." No, Bret. You rock.

So what do you think? Does big man Bret deserve a spot on this list? You can view the whole list here.

[via VH1]

Irena URL

OH! Bret wears a weave? SO WHAT? As long as he's happy and more comfortable.Isn't that what life is all about?! Being happy! BUT I will say he is a major slut which is fine as long as you let whoever your slutting around with know that's all you want. Irena

September 16 2008 at 12:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mj green

A weave? omg. Seriously, I like the guy, because he is a diabetic, as I am. He kept it quiet for years, but after passing out on stage, people thought he was on drugs or an alcoholic, so he admitted it. Granted, he doesn't fling it in everyone's face, but it is nice to see a diabetic leading a normal (?) life.

June 19 2008 at 9:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to mj green's comment
Karen

Is this serious? He is leading a normal life? He has diabetes and so that is a good thing? Because he is so ewwww....I can't imagine wanting to be associated with him in any shape, form or fashion.

June 19 2008 at 4:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
laura

by "hottest" they do mean "the bachelor with the most active STD's" as in "it WILL burn"

June 19 2008 at 8:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
weebles

Gag a maggot, girls, he was gross to start with. Now he's just plain nasty.

June 19 2008 at 8:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sarah

I don't even know who this guy is, but he sounds pretty skanky.

June 19 2008 at 8:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ladytex

Bret Michaels? Eeewww! Who picks these things anyway and do they need to borrow my glasses?

June 19 2008 at 8:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cincinnati Mike

Don't hate Bret for his weave. Hate him because he's one of the all-time kings of snatch. And then ask yourself just how much penicillin and Valtrex does it take to produce "Rock of Love?"

June 19 2008 at 7:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
unenthused

"It creates this Ron-Jeremy-esque, pathetic baLd-boy image. It says, 'I am looking for a child. I will take you on a Harley ride (with 3 layers of protection for my weave), then make careful love to you, so as not to muss the finest extensions Europe has to offer. And should you be attacked by a lion or an idiot at a bar, I will protect my hair. "To put it simply, weave represents me. It's fake." No, Bret. You're fake.

June 19 2008 at 6:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to unenthused's comment
deebopalula

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

June 19 2008 at 7:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
john

um?

June 19 2008 at 1:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MERVE-THE-PERVE

I didn't know he was wearing a weave. What a POSER! If I ever run across him I think I'll give it a good yank just for the hell of it.

June 19 2008 at 12:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply