Super Skank Wednesday: The men of I Love New York - VIDEOS
For this week's Super Skank Wednesday, I've decided to list my favorite "manks" from I Love New York. See who I picked after the jump.
I'll not make any preliminary comments as there was no strict criteria for my list. I'll just present it and leave it to you to agree or disagree.
7. Punk: He's like the Ambre Lake of I Love New York 2 (minus the winning, of course). He was sweet, handsome, educated (I believe he had an Ivy League degree), and kind. But we all know, those guys never win the hearts of muppets with giant fake breasts like Tiffany Pollard. But I liked him. I liked him even more when his mother and sister showed up. They were clearly embarrassed and uncomfortable -- a good foil to New York and Sister Patterson.
6. Romance: Remember this guy? I don't even need to explain why I have him on my list.
I don't know what made me laugh more: his story about his dead Yorkie or his name, "Cupid the Romanian god for love." Now, if that's not a PSA for staying in school, I don't know what is.
5. Heat: Heat was great on I Love New York. He was clearly there for the wrong reasons though. When 12 Pack gets a dating show, Heat is going to be all over it. (I may have just had the best idea ever. 12 Pack gets his own Flavor of 12 Pack show and Heat is his "Sister Patterson" sidekick. I think my IQ just jumped a few points.)
I also loved Heat's chart that he made for New York. He was supposed to put together a chart describing his earning potential, but instead he drew stick figures of his mother and Ya-ya (referring to his grandmother, not the "sisterhood" with the divine secrets). I'll break it down. Heat gets fed first (as the man of the house). Then his mother. Then Ya-ya. Then New York.
4. Tango: This guy won I Love New York, proposed to her on the show, then broke it off at the reunion. What a P-I-M-P! Here's that infamous moment (an extended version, a director's cut if you will)
My favorite part is when Tango goes and chest bumps Mr. Boston.
3. Mr. Wise: Mr. Wise is probably one of the manliest manks to grace the celebrealtiy world. After Tailor-Made spit on him (a la Pumkin from Flavor of Love), Mr. Wise kept his cool and held back from the beat down. Then on the reunion after LaLa complimented his self-control, Mr. Wise leaped onto stage and punched Tailor-Made in the head. Well, technically, Mr. Wise made contact with TM's neck but it was still pretty bad-ass. Check out this video. The fight is in there but you have to watch some of the other renunion fights before it.
2. Mr. Boston: From his boxing match with Chance to his weirdly sexy date with New York, Mr. Boston provided a lot of amusement for fans of I Love New York. Have I mentioned that I saw Mr. Boston while I was vacationing this year? You would have thought from my reaction that it was Brad Pitt or Barbara Streisand. I told my family, "It's Mr. Boston. Shhh. Don't let him see that we're talking about him." They were unimpressed. Whatever. It's clearly their loss.
Here's a video of Mr. Boston dancing to Michael Jackson's "Wanna Be Startin' Something":
1. Midget Mac: This guy is hands-down my favorite contestant on I Love New York. I was sympathetic to his case right away because Sister Patterson treated him like a monster. I mean, he didn't treat her any different for being a transvestite.
But, that wasn't the only reason I fell in love with the Mac. He was courageous; Midget Mac even braved swimming for the love of New York. Remember when they the pool toy popped about halfway across the pond? Poor Mac. Hopefully, there won't be too much swimming on I Love Money.
Didn't see your favorite manwhore on the list? Put his name in the comments. Celebrities of this stature deserve your undying affection.