December 20, 2014

TV Squad: The Week Ahead

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 30th 2008 8:22AM

Six Feet UnderOur Monday morning roundup of a half dozen things TV Squad readers - and TV fans in general - will be talking about this week.

1. The SAG/studios mess. Sure, it looks like there isn't going to be a strike (not yet anyway), but both sides are still far apart and one could still happen.

2. The Moment of Truth summer finale. Lives are destroyed for cash. Yay! (Tuesday at 8 on FOX.)

3. The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I think pregnant teenagers are about to take over the world. (Tuesday at 8 on ABC Family.)

4. Hell's Kitchen. We're down to the final two contestants (Petrozza and Christina). Whoopi Goldberg guest stars ... for some reason. (Tuesday at 9 on FOX.)

5. It's Six Feet Under Week here at TV Squad. Come reminisce about your favorite deaths!

6. The Wimbledon Final. I think Federer or Nadal might be in the final. You think? (Sunday at 9am on NBC.)

Laura

Secret Life of the American Teenager premieres tonight! This is excellent news. I've been looking forward to this for a while, and my Tuesday lineup has been severely lacking. This is going to be great!

July 01 2008 at 10:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

Ah, Bob. I knew I can always count on you to mention tennis here.

I think it might be Fed-Nadal. With Roddick (ha!) and Djokovic (double ha!) out of the tournament, there's no one really left that I could conceivably see challenging the top two dogs.

As for the women, it's also been decimated with upsets making this tournament quite surreal and exciting to watch. Never know what's going to happen.

June 30 2008 at 10:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mark "The Hobo" Watson

SAG, go to the picket lines now, or som eone else will lose
their careers! Visit http://www.sag.org

June 30 2008 at 9:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Davin Peterson

The Secret Life of an American Teenager premieres tomorrow night, July 1, not tonight on ABC Family.

June 30 2008 at 9:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Davin Peterson's comment
Oreo

Yes, which is very weird considering every other ABC Family Show has been on Mondays.

June 30 2008 at 11:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply