Celebrate the 4th by watching television!
by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 3rd 2008 12:19PM
It's another holiday, and that means more TV marathons and specials! Here's a handy guide to the 4th (and the 5th and 6th).
- AMC has Planet of the Apes movies all morning, then the Jaws movies starting at 10:30am.
- At 6am, USA has a Walker, Texas Ranger marathon.
- TMC has episodes of Alfred Hitchcock Presents (80s version) at 6, then Hitchcock movies all day.
- At 7, ESPN2 has coverage of Wimbledon Tennis.
- At 8, A&E has a marathon of Paranormal State.
- Biography has a City Confidential marathon starting at 8.
- There's a Twilight Zone marathon starting at 8 on Sci-Fi.
- At 9, TruTV has a Beach Patrol marathon.
- FX has a King of the Hill marathon at 9.
- At noon, NBC has more Wimbledon.
- At 2pm, TV Land has an I Love Lucy marathon.
- At 3, HGTV has a Design Star marathon.
- At 8, PBS has A Capitol Fourth.
- At 9, NBC has the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular.
- At 10, CBS has the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular.
- At 8am, Bravo has a Top Chef marathon.
- At 9, NBC has the Wimbledon Ladies Final.
- At 11, Discovery has a Deadliest Catch marathon.
- At 1:30pm, ABC Family has the Harry Potter movies.
- At 2, A&E has a Criss Angel Mindfreak marathon.
- TV Land has a Hogan's Heroes marathon starting at 2.
- At 9am, NBC has the Wimbledon Men's Final.
- At 11, Food Network has a marathon of Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee episodes.
- At 3pm, CBS has the final round of the AT&T National Golf Tournament.