December 20, 2014

Try to keep up ... Kim Kardashian is launching a perfume line

by Kristin Sample, posted Jul 3rd 2008 8:05PM
Kim making her smelly juice. Fans of skanktastic television will love this news. Kim Kardashian and her ass, both stars of E!'s Keeping Up with the Kardashians, are launching a line of perfume. She announced this news on her blog, which, by the way, is one of my favorite blogs. It's wonderfully delusional and self-congratulatory.

I'll indulge you in a sample, "It has always been a dream of mine to start my own perfume business, since I love to mix fragrances together and come up with new and different scents! I hope you understand my total excitement as I let you, the readers of my blog, become the first to know that I am creating my own fragrance!!!" I love the emboldened words and gratuitous use of exclamation points.

She's working with New Wave Fragrances and the perfume will be out next May in time for Mother's Day. I know my mom would love to smell like a skank. Come to think of it, what will a Kim scent be? What does a reality whore who made a sex tape and used to be BFFs with Queen Skank Paris Hilton smell like?

[via VH1]

stephani

I love Kim, I think she is so pretty,

October 01 2008 at 10:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
xuevokter

WOW

July 15 2008 at 11:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jarowis

Hi guys! I love Kim Kardashian and you? What do you think? This is a video with the my best photo-collection. See it^^ Kim Kardashian

July 10 2008 at 9:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mark

What was it Kim said...her tush is her money maker? These girls are slobs..they are in their mid to late 20's and still live at home and are empty headed ditzy stupid women who act like they are 15 years old.

Kim was never anyone to Paris Hilton that amounted to anything and the only modeling gigs Kim can get is trashy mags. Playboy--Girls gone wild is her speed. These girls don't have jobs. If Kim got any money which I don't think she did then she should have moved out and lived on her own instead of sponging off Bruce Jenner. Besides they are really a bad infuence on his other 2 young daughters that are about 12 and 10.

My opinion is that these are the laziest dumbest women on this planet who depend on men to keep them.

July 04 2008 at 9:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Caroline

Um...anyway, can you put up a link to her blog? Hehe.

July 04 2008 at 6:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike MacDonald

Who's Kim Kardashian? No, really, who is she? What does she do, I mean besides apparently ticking you off?

July 03 2008 at 11:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike MacDonald

July 03 2008 at 11:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Mike MacDonald's comment
Kristin Sample

She does tick me off. I'm sorry you guys have to deal with my rants. She's worse than those ridiculous skanks on The Hills. (Maybe.)

Ignorance is bliss, my friend. But since you asked, Kim Kardashian is a former best friend of Paris Hilton. She made a sex tape with Ray J (who I believe is Brandi's brother). The family sued Vivid Entertainment for ownership of the tape and then settled for 5 mil. later on. That's basically why she's famous -- oh, and she has a huge ass which "frenemy" Hilton said looked like Cottage cheese in a bag.

Also, her father was one of the lawyers for OJ. Her mother is basically a golddigging cougar who's drunk half the time. She remarried Olympian Bruce Jenner so now Kim Kardashian is step-brother/sister with Brody Jenner (LC's ex-boyfriend on The Hills).

See, another talentless trashy rich person trying to take over the world. A perfect object of ridicule in my book.

Hope that helps! :)

July 04 2008 at 3:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe stalin

WOW! Now thats a lot of bile. I don't know a thing about this chick but damn, whats with all the hate? If you want to get the claws out why not save the anger for people who actually do something evil (you know hillary, pelosi, etc ..)

July 03 2008 at 9:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Joe stalin's comment
eric f

how appropriate, a republican defending a skank.

July 04 2008 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply