Big Brother 10: Live Feeds Report - July 14
So we have some catching up to do. The Power of Veto competition went down before the feeds went live at midnight Eastern Time last night. And, it's already been used ... or not. Don't you want to know? Read on past the jump for definite show spoilers from the 24/7 live feeds.
Now, I'm used to missing the action when it comes time for the actual POV comp as they block the feeds. But since they return not long after the competition happens, there is usually plenty of buzz about the comp itself. I'm thinking the competition probably happened Friday, so they're not still talking about it. But I know who won. After all, that's the most important thing, right?
Jerry won the Power of Veto. Yep, you heard me right. The old dude with the big guns outright won his first competition on his own. UPDATE 7/15 - We were duped. When the feeds went live Sunday night, the camera focused on the PoV necklace hanging from Jerry's picture. I feel so stupid to have fallen for it. Normally we don't have the comp completed days ahead of seeing the results. Jessie won PoV, saved himself and Jerry put Brian up on the block with Renny. My apologies.
Ah, but the plot thickens. When I was watching the show last night I was muttering at my television for Jerry not to trust sneaky Brian. While Jerry covered his nominations pretty well, he was still playing Brian's (and Dan's) game.
Not so now! Apparently Jerry somehow caught drift that Brian wasn't all that loyal to him as he had presented himself. I'm not sure how he heard it, but he heard tell that Brian already had an alliance going with Dan and Ollie that Brian kept from him. As far as Jerry is concerned, it's all but an act of treason committed by Brian. In the POV meeting Jerry removed Jessie from the block and put Brian in his place. Semper fi and all that, y'know.
That's the biggest news coming out of the house. But there are a few intriguing tidbits going on, too.
- Steven is hanging out a lot with Brian and Dan.
- Libra's controlling ways are irking some of her housemates.
- Renny is still acting bizarre, changing costumes and wigs on whim.
- Ollie and April seem to have the beginnings of a showmance going on with smooching and even making out. Uh-oh!
- The house knows about Steven being gay. Steven is upset that Libra told Keesha about it when he told her in confidence.
- Big Brother gave all of the houseguests a feast at midnight (their time) last night -- beer and wine included and even slop eaters got to eat and drink.
- Libra got upset that some folks drank both beer and wine. She only drinks wine.
- Brian is worried about the upcoming eviction.
- Jessie and Jerry discussed how Brian manipulated Jerry. The entire house is onto the Brian/Dan alliance.
- Steven's sisters didn't sign a release, so he can't talk about them. Oops, he did. He doesn't have a good relationship with his parents, either.
- Angie tried out for Survivor, but not BB. She was recruited.
- In a Memphis/Ollie talk, Memphis said the evictions are to go down as follows: Brian, Dan, Renny, then Jerry.
- Keesha feels Jerry threatened everyone to vote his way or else they would have targets on their backs.
- Dan and Brian confronted Ollie thinking he betrayed their alliance. Ollie said he was put in a spot and there was nothing he could do.
- Jessie thinks he was blindsided by Dan and that if Renny wins HOH, he (Jessie) will be her target.
- Jerry told Brian he won't vote to keep him in the event of a tie.
- Libra and Steven seem more at odds than Renny and Jessie are.
So that's where we stand -- Renny and Brian are up for eviction and the general feeling in the house is that Brian will be evicted. Of course, that could change between now and Wednesday.