Big Brother After Dark (July 14)
As promised, TV Squad will be keeping you up-to-date on the events (both trivial and important) in the Big Brother house. After the jump, I've got some "juice" on what went on last night on ShoToo.
Keep in mind, there are spoilers in this post. So don't read if you want to wait until tomorrow's show to find out what's going down.
It's a short report. I'm not as well-acquainted with the feed shows as Jackie. I'm stunned at how much they talk, how they talk over each other, and how they talk about nothing (NOTHING!).
The houseguests are not allowed to discuss some things. Brian even mentioned that Dan was trying to "talk around" what they weren't supposed to be talking about. It was all very confusing at first. My guess is that they are not supposed to discuss anything related to who won a competition or how nominations changed.
However, they can talk vaguely about what transpired. What follows is what I gleaned from the conversations amidst the cacophony of chatty hamsters (that's right, I said cacophony). Remember, no one said anything concrete so this is partly speculation.
Here's some of what happened...
- Dan and Brian are on the outs with the rest of the house. From their conversation (the two spent a lot of time outside playing basketball while the rest of the hamsters partied in the kitchen), I gathered that one of the girls is mad at Dan. I think either Angie or Michelle caught wind of Dan trying to oust her. Dan and Brian swore they never said anything like that.
- Brian tried to oust Memphis (this move he admits to). However, the house turned against Brian and Memphis is safe. A pouty Brian told Steven that they are "all up on their high horse because they did something together."
- Brian may be going home. He was giving advice to Steven saying that he and Dan were probably safe next week. He added that they should stay away from Jessie and Memphis.
- Steven seems in with Brian. However, Steven glided back and forth between the patio discussions and the kitchen. He's very in with the girls as well. He's friends with Keesha and Angie, although he told Brian that he thinks Angie doesn't trust him.
- And here's a questions for anyone else who watched BB After Dark. What day is it? I gathered that a Veto competition had been played (and possibly a Veto ceremony).