October 24, 2014

Jordana Brewster to guest star on Chuck

by Brad Trechak, posted Jul 14th 2008 11:05AM
Chuck and JordanaIt looks like the television show Chuck has scored another famous guest-star. Jordana Brewster will be appearing on the show for a minimum of three episodes in a pivotal role for the main character.

Brewster will play Jill, the college girlfriend who broke Chuck's heart by sleeping with his best friend Bryce Larkin. Bryce later went on to send Chuck an e-mail that put a lot of sensitive data in his head which became the show's premise.

Executive Producer for the hit NBC show, Josh Schwartz, explains, "He always has imagined seeing her again, and being able to impress her with all he's accomplished." Schwartz goes on to say, "Unfortunately, when he does meet her, he's doing a computer install and she's a brilliant, successful, beautiful doctor working to create antibodies to horrible diseases."

I gotta say I'm liking the prospect of Jordana Brewster guest-starring a lot more than Nicole Richie. Still, why is such a supposedly-awkward, nerdy guy hanging out with so many attractive women? It seems so unrealistic.

Franklin

Yeah, when I read the title I was thinking "Jordana WHOster?"

July 14 2008 at 5:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Riley Freeman

shes an attractive lady. i would have preferred umm that chick that plays eric girlfriend on entourage. she was the female lead in you dont mess with the zohan

July 14 2008 at 4:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GL

I'll be happy to see her on the show.

I imagine people that watch soap operas would think the actors are famous.

July 14 2008 at 2:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MosquitoControl72

Is Jordana Brewster famous?

The Fast and the Furious was 7 years ago now. What has she done since?

I check IMDB as I say that, to see if I missed anything major. Turns out I didn't miss anything minor, either - she's averaging about a project a year. Nothing of note.

July 14 2008 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kirby

Huh, I had to look her up on IMDb, never heard of Jordana Brewster before.

Are soap actors really famous these days?

July 14 2008 at 1:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

Is the original cast even coming back with all these guest stars?

July 14 2008 at 11:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply