November 23, 2014

Silverman and Kimmel call it quits! - VIDEOS

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 14th 2008 5:45PM

Kimmel and SilvermanWow, maybe she really was f***king Matt Damon after all.

America's Sweethearts, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman, have broken up. It's true! A publicist for the couple (hmmm...I wonder who gets the publicist in the breakup?) sent a note to People saying that the couple have split and that "there will be no further comment." Of course, I'm sure they'll be no comment until someone mentions it on Kimmel's ABC show or someone asks Silverman about it in an interview.

Click on the link above and head on over to AOL to look at Jimmy and Sarah through the years. They have Sarah's "I'm F**king Matt Damon" video and Jimmy's "I'm F**king Ben Affleck" video. Or, if you're too lazy to click on the link above you can click the link below and check out the videos after the jump. Of course, you're still clicking so either way you have to actually click, so I'll leave the choice up to you.

Jim

The rebound line starts right behind me!

July 15 2008 at 11:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe stalin

Anyone dumb enough to leave his wife for that is just nuts. I don't care how crazy the woman is, Silverman is crazier and much much more fugly.

July 14 2008 at 8:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
matt

Does this mean there is no chance of Jennifer Garner doing a "I'm f'n Uncle Frank" video?

July 14 2008 at 7:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David Marcoe

"True, but his wife was turning total psycho. Nothing like putting the cleaning wipes where the bum wipes were for the past 6 months."

I don't know what went on between him and his wife. Mayne she was, but then again, maybe she was just trying to hold on to her husband, who she thought she was losing. What I do know is that too many people, celebrities especially, treat marriage like a throwaway arrangement. Marriage no longer convenient? Just divorce them! Or leave them and deal with the paperwork later.

July 14 2008 at 6:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to David Marcoe's comment
Rocketboy_X

Wow, that's a totally one-sided view of life. I hate the high amounts of divorce as well, but when someone's made your life hell, gee, maybe there is nothing you can do about it. Blame the cause, not the result.

"So, he felt it important enough to leave his wife for this girl and now they're broken up. It's still sweet irony."

No, you're just a douchebag. Sweet irony is Lance Armstrong dumping his wife and kids after having nut cancer for a 'rock star' g/f that he was cheating with. Then when Armstrong and Crow broke up, and SHE had cancer, now that's irony.

July 15 2008 at 7:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RobynM

Rocketboy -

She made his life hell? Given the way he was carrying on when doing The Man Show, she was considered "the world's best sport" in my social circle for continuing to put up with him, and nobody was surprised when they heard about the split. Point being there was plenty of fault to be spread around on both sides of that train wreck.

I'll give you Lance Armstrong, though - that was some serious jerkitude on his part.

July 16 2008 at 9:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rondey King

Can't we all just get along? Man that sucks. I have met them both. Sarah I have met on several occasions we have a couple mutual friends. She is so nice for real. And Jimmy is a regular laid back dude. Man I thought they were the perfect couple. I guess Danica Patrick and I wont last either.
Talk Show Spoof Video

July 14 2008 at 6:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rondey King

Talk Show Spoof Video

July 14 2008 at 6:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David Marcoe

The irony is that Jimmy Kimmel left his wife and kids for Silverman. So, I guess he's getting what he deserves.

July 14 2008 at 6:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to David Marcoe's comment
Rocketboy_X

July 14 2008 at 6:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Edd

Arrr no! I only heard of the couple because of their sex-tapes(!) and they seemed really nice together. I would laugh my tits off if this was a publicity stunt for a new video, or it was real but they made a funny 'divorce' video, but sadly I doubt it, sad for them...

July 14 2008 at 6:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

How sad! Another couple bites the dust.

Gina

July 14 2008 at 6:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RR

"Of course, I'm sure they'll be no comment"

Anything wrong with that ? Hint: they'll