Super Skank Wednesday: Brooke Knows Best & I Love Money - VIDEOS
After the jump, I've got some of my favorite I Love Money moments from this weekend and my first impressions of Brooke Knows Best. And I have a special video.
It's kind of a short one this week. I Love Money didn't give me much to work with. I don't want to do another "dos and don'ts" list. There's not enough material yet. I think it's because there are so many cast members right now.
But I will list my favorite moments from Sunday's show. Before that, I have a confession to make. I actually clap during certain parts of I Love Money. I clap when Mr. Boston says something funny or when WhiteBoy and Chance jump on the counter.
Best Moments from Sunday:
- Chance calling Nibblz a "predator wilderbeast."
- Mr. Boston beating Nibblz and winning the contest for his team. Go Boston!
- Boston getting a massage and telling the girls he had wood. Check out the video below. 12 Pack brings out honey and the girls put it all over him. Then they rub mud on him. Boston says that he thought it was kinky and tried to give Meghan a "thank-you" hug after.
- Toastee faking an ankle sprain was a stupid moment. Destiney taking the bait was great. But even better was Hoopz and Chance questioning Toastee when she got back. Hoopz asked which way the ankle turned and Chance said that he's seen the girls jump hurdles in high heels. He didn't understand why she had a problem dancing. That Chance--he's a smart one he is.
- Do you have a favorite moment? Are you liking I Love Money so far?
- You can register for an I Love Money fantasy team. My sister and I did "Fantasy Rock of Love" this past season. We awarded points for dates with Bret, various sexual advances, drunk hijinx and getting other skanks eliminated. She won. She had both Daisy and Ambre. Who knew just from the pictures that Ambre would win? I had Angelique and Megan on my team. But, anyway go sign up and pick your team. I'm "superskankwednesday." No big surprise on the name. I picked Heather, Rodeo, and Hoopz. Good picks, right?
Now let's talk about Brooke Knows Best. Indulge me for a minute. At first I hated it. It was a little scripted -- the UHaul, the Cribs-esque apartment tour, the staged discussion of Hulk and Linda's failed marriage. There's nothing I hate more than heavily scripted reality shows. I can't stand those douchebags on The Hills.
But then the show got kind of good. My favorite part, other than Hulk's asking Glen how gay he was on a scale of one to ten, was when the Hulk paid for Brooke's two carts of groceries and housewares at Target. That was actually cute when she turned to her dad and whined, "Now I have to pay for all this."
And I leave you with this video. It's Brooke Hogan performing with a bunch of skanks on some makeshift stage presumably here in LA (where such a performance would draw a crowd). Think PussyCat Dolls, except worse. I don't know how you can get any worse than the PussyCat Dolls. And I think Bob Fosse rolls over in his grave every time some gaggle of ho-bags performs "Big Spender." It's fun watching Brooke try to walk in heels though.
Happy Super Skank Wednesday, people!