October 26, 2014

David James Elliott in Sci Fi mini-series

by Brett Love, posted Jul 18th 2008 11:24AM

David James Elliott - JAG - Close To Home - MirabilisAnd when I say Sci Fi, I mean the network, not necessarily the content. I'm sure we could easily open up that oldie, but goodie, about what is science fiction and why certain things are ending up on the channel. We'll save that for another time though, as right now we should talk about JAG, with swords. Elliott (JAG) is set to star in Mirabilis. The four-hour mini tells the story of four knights who must come together to save their land, the titular town.

Elliott plays John, a knight seeking vengeance after his family was killed. He'll be joined by Natassia Malthe (DOA: Dead Or Alive. Yes, I watched it) as another of the knights, Perfidia. Perfidia is also John's love interest. The script is by Sam Egan (Jeremiah) and is being produced by Reunion Pictures. If you are wondering about the quality of production, I'll add that RHI Entertainment is involved and they are responsible for such Sci Fi treats as The Lost Empire. To be fair though, they also had a hand in Tin Man, so it could go either way. I'll watch it, but then I'm kind of the Mikey of bad sci fi. I'll watch anything, even SS Doomtrooper. It had Corin Nemec!

Gcalico

Along with Gina, Vickie, Becky, I also watch anything David is in since his days in Jag. Every time, I see he is appearing in something new, I spend a lot of time scouring the internet for the Date and Time in my area of whatever, it is. Very heartbreaking when I miss the episode or simply cannot locate it.

Enjoy!

August 22 2008 at 7:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Becky

I will watch anything with David James Elliott!

And I loved Corin Nemic as Jonas Quinn too.

July 19 2008 at 12:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joey Geraci

I like Nemec on SG1 too, but he replaced a character that was irreplacable. On his own, he was fine, but when you thought how much you missed Jackson, you had to hate Nemec.

July 18 2008 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

I'm really glad to see him return to television. He was the best part of Jag to me!

July 18 2008 at 12:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Gina's comment
Vickie

I loved him in JAG. Would love to see him in another series. I watch anything he's in.

August 07 2008 at 8:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Austin M

I too watched SS Doomtrooper because of Corin Nemec (I'm one of those weirdos who actually enjoyed his stint on SG-1). Man was that movie garbage.

July 18 2008 at 12:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LC

Sci-Fi usually meant Sci-fi/fantasy so I would say this mini would be keeping in the spirit. Not like Wrestling or some of the non related crap they air.

July 18 2008 at 12:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply