Big Brother 10: Live feeds report - August 1
The endurance competition is long over and nominations aren't far away. (Note: This report has now been updated to reflect the nominations.) Beware -- the gallery below contains show spoilers. As always, read on past the jump for extreme show spoilers!
I gave a brief rundown of the times the houseguests dropped out of the comp in my last live feeds report. Jessie and Renny didn't deliberately drop out. Both were disqualified for different reasons. Renny took her disqualification very well and was extremely strong through the comp. But we don't know how Jessie took the news because they blocked the feeds. Can you say temper tantrum? Yep, I knew you could.
Now, I just want to revisit April's deal with Michelle as there seems to be some confusion. I indeed had the feeds on throughout the comp and heard everything. The deal only covers safety for Michelle herself. April agreed not to nominate her or use her as a replacement if the PoV is used this week. The deal does not cover Jessie or Memphis. Basically, April wants to target Memphis this week. All she said to Michelle is that she didn't have to worry about Jessie -- he's not her target. She didn't say she wouldn't nominate him.
Although you would think everyone on the larger alliance would be happy with the April win, that's just not so. There is already tension building between April and Keesha. I can't help but wonder if Angie's closeness with Memphis was another personal reason for Keesha targeting her last week. Now Keesha's latched onto Memphis like he's been her BFF for eons. April's early plans are to nominate Jessie and Memphis. Keesha knows the plan and also knows that Memphis is April's target. I can see stormy weather ahead and I'm not talking about BB dumping stuff on them!
In house crumbs:
- Libra has a newfound respect for Renny's stamina in comps. Good. Renny was not responsible for her team losing that food comp!
- More and more folks are getting suspicious of Dan -- on both sides of the house. Uh-oh, America's Player might just ruin his game.
- Amongst the HOH goodies, April's CD was one from Air Supply. I just don't get that choice. Was she born when they were popular? Air Supply? Eek.
- Keesha and Renny are growing closer and closer, but Keesha is growing apart from April. Will we see another unanimous decision made by the HOH again this week? Or, will people actually use their own minds? (That is, if this group has individual minds.)
- Keesha is still sure that the earthquake was fake.
- Jessie thought the HOH comp was rigged for a girl to win (not HIS girl) while the Collective Mini-Mind alliance thought it was rigged for Memphis, Jessie, or Michelle to win.
- Ollie is residing in the HOH room. Daddy must be so proud of his son on national television.
- Jerry might be on the short list for leaving -- it doesn't seem that anyone wants to be in jury sequester with him.
- Memphis thinks that April will go for the easy nominations. She'll put up either him and Jerry or him and Dan. He doesn't think she'll put Jessie on the block.
- The hamsters don't think there's a food comp this week. They're probably right. Traditionally, after an endurance comp for HOH, there isn't a food comp.
- April says she wants to target Memphis because he won the $50,000 car. She feels he's earned enough in the game already.
- Libra is certain that Dan is America's Player. They know nothing about the week long thing and she thinks it's an entire season like it was with Eric.
- While talking to Dan, April said she's worried that she will be targeted next week. Dan gave her his word he wouldn't nominate her (if he wins HOH) or vote her out. Of course, he also said he gave Jessie his word but would have voted him out this past week had Keesha changed her mind. Word, dude.
- Memphis and Keesha had a long talk about horribly Libra performed in the HOH comp.
- I think Memphis would love to push the "evict Libra" agenda all over again, but he probably doubts April would go for it.
- April and Keesha compared their "distrust Dan" notes.
- I hate when the hamsters decide to read out loud from the BB Rules book. We usually get blocked feeds. I'd rather know all the rules!
That's pretty much where we stand right now. It's likely to be a Jessie/Memphis nomination with the HOH target of Memphis. We all know how important the HOH is in making these decisions and that the hamsters seem to share one mind between them. April says she isn't totally sure those will be the nominations, but they're likely. If anything, I think Dan should be concerned about going on the block. But it's Memphis April wants gone. Not much will happen until the nominations ceremony now. And you know I'll let you know!
UPDATE: 9:50 PM ET -- It's confirmed -- Jessie and Memphis are on the block. I'll go into more details in my next report.