April 19, 2014

VH1's reality queen New York wants to do Lifetime movies

by Kristin Sample, posted Aug 3rd 2008 1:09PM
New York is going to HollywoodVH1 posted an interview they did with Tiffany "New York" Pollard a few days ago and, get this, she wants to do Lifetime original movies. God help us all. When asked whether she would rather pursue comedy or drama for her blossoming acting career, she said emphatically, "Drama!" New York wants to play some "cracked out mom" and loves Lifetime originals. She added that she hopes to be a part of one of their movies in the near future.

She mentioned a few other things in the interview (I know you're just dying to know). She's not dating winner of I Love New York 2: Tailor-Made anymore. She wants to get her boobs redone, this time a few cup sizes smaller. Apparently, shopping is less fun when your tatas are completely disproportionate to the rest of your body. Who knew?

And she addressed her many weight fluctuations. New York explained that she gained thirty pounds after she quit smoking. She said that it was hard getting acting gigs because of the extra weight. See, I don't think it was the thirty pounds. I think it was the fact that she's a crazy reality queen who looks like a muppet. Either way, we'll get to see her trials and tribulations on her new reality show, New York Goes to Hollywood.

New York Goes to Hollywood premieres this Monday August 4th at 10 p.m. on VH1. This will make a nice addition to Super Skank Wednesday.

weightloss

I hope she wasn't trying to look hot in that pic. Looks more like a blowfish.

October 24 2008 at 11:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stephanie Dang

i love her and all, but she is not meant for hollywood. she should just stick to embarassing herself on reality shows, not trying to make it out there. i seriously hope she never gets a job because she obviously shows that she doesnt deserve one and cant even HANDLE one, Lifetime better not be offering her movie roles!!

September 02 2008 at 11:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marion borre

I was disappointed at the weight gain and over-sized of Tiffany Pollard. Also the absence of Tailor Made and Mrs. Patterson. I hope in up-coming shows that Ms. N.Y. gets back to a size 4.

Also, I'm still waiting for the e-mail address I contacted the TV Squad for two days ago. She's Got The Look, of which I would like to submit my picture.

August 06 2008 at 8:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rick cokely

Well, at least there will be something interesting to write about on Super Skank Wednesdays now that Boston is gone from I Love Money.

August 04 2008 at 9:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply