October 23, 2014

Subtle Subtitles

by Keith McDuffee, posted Aug 8th 2008 2:24PM
Welcome to Subtle Subtitles. For those of you who are uninitiated to the purpose of this feature, we're asking you to come up with your funniest quote or description for what's going on in the screen grab we choose for the week. Winners are announced in the following Friday's contest.

subtle subtitlesLast contest's winner: Brent Todd

"Honey you were right about this mirror being slightly off"

This week, a scene from last night's Burn Notice ...

burn notice

Waldo

......and then it's gonna hit the bottle on her head...

September 15 2008 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
brainyguy731

Alright, here's how this is gonna work: give me the money, or I'll shoot him, she'll shoot me, but as I fall down, the gun will go off and kill her, so in the end, you're the only one unscathed...actually, just give me the money and I'll leave.

September 14 2008 at 5:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
high_ankle_sprain

A ratings winner, "How To Survive A Miami Grocery Store Robbery", ended poorly and lasted just that one episode.

August 10 2008 at 5:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich

You think I'm kidding, Pal? If you don't accept her challenge to a staring contest right now, your friend here gets it.

August 10 2008 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
high_ankle_sprain

"I want all of your corn flakes and unexpired milk or his cavity gets it."

August 09 2008 at 2:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bus

So, you say you're not a zombie.
Except, that's exactly what a zombie would say!

August 09 2008 at 3:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kireet

Oh, I'm so sorry, I thought you were David Caruso!

August 09 2008 at 2:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Benjh

If you don't tell your friend to take his left hand OUT of my back pocket, I WILL shoot him.

August 08 2008 at 5:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
divineparasite

The price for this yogurt isn't the only thing that's a killer.

August 08 2008 at 4:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Butters

To be honest, this whole tough guy charade is just so I can stand in front of this fan for a little longer. Miami is damn hot in summer, man, give me a break!

August 08 2008 at 4:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply