What to expect in season four of Bones
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Aug 26th 2008 4:19PM
A lot of Bones fans were unhappy last season when Zack was revealed to be Gormogon's apprentice. However, thanks to spoilers leaked over the summer, I can tell you we haven't seen the last of him. Want to know if the squints and co. are all back? If Angela and Hodgins will finally marry and be happy ever after? And if Brennan and Booth will truly kiss this season? Answers are coming up!
Beware: Spoilers ahead!
- Birimbau, Angela's husband, is found! At first, he doesn't want to let go of Angela but he will eventually sign the divorce papers. The mysterious man will sleep with one of the female characters. My bet is on Cam, who is said to get some lovin' this season.
- Angela and Hodgins fans will have a rough fall since the two will go their seperate ways at the beginning of the season. Angela will get a new love interest. It is unknown if Hodgins will find another lady.
- Sweets will get a new girlfriend.
- Brennan will be dating two men at once, which will puzzle Booth. But don't worry B&B shippers, the duo will not only continue their therapy sessions with Sweets and share a real kiss but is said to be naked together in bed this season. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a twist à la "kissing under the mistletoe" here and that something makes the duo be in bed together (maybe one of them will suffer from hypothermia?).
Here are a few of the cases you can expect in the first batch of episodes:
- When in London to give lectures, Brennan and Booth help solve the death of a young British heiress.
- The host of a popular reality show will be found dead in an outhouse.
- The team is puzzled when they can't identify if a bone is that of a female or a male. Turns out, the victim is a transgender person.
- Parker finds a finger in a bird's nest. In another episode, a leg is found in an elevator.
- The Grave Digger will be back in a recurring capacity.
- Everyone is back in a regular capacity except Zack. The latter will guest star in at least one episode. His first appearance will be in an episode titled "The Perfect Pieces In The Purple Pond," during which we are set to see him at the asylum.
- At the lab, Zack will not be easily replaced. The team will have to work with a different intern next week. It wouldn't be surprising if FOX.com puts up various polls throughout the season to see how fans like each intern and that they hire the most popular one as a recurring or regular. One of the interns will be played by The Practice's Michael Badalucco.
Keep checking our Spoilers Anonymous feature for more spoilers on Bones and other series. Bones returns on September 3 with a two-hour season premiere.