July 22, 2014

What to expect in season four of Prison Break

by Isabelle Carreau, posted Aug 26th 2008 7:04PM
Prison BreakIf you've watched FOX over the summer or read the upcoming season and episodes' official descriptions, you surely know of the big bombshell that will be revealed in the season premiere of Prison Break. It's clear that FOX wants its audience to know of that reveal before hand in order to lure some viewers back to the show and create a buzz around the show.

If you don't know what I'm talking about and don't want to know about it, don't read beyond the spoilers warning. I suggest you also stop watching FOX until September 1 at 8 p.m. and that you stay clear from anything Prison Break related. Because, as I've said before, it's clear the network wants you to know and they are not hiding that reveal at all.

Beware: spoilers ahead!

• Sara is alive.
  • Sara and Michael will be reunited in the season premiere. Things will not be easy for the lovebirds as they've never really been a couple before.
  • A Homeland Security Agent enlists the guys' help in bringing down the Company in exchange for freedom. One of their tasks down the road will be to break into a safe at the Treasury Department. It looks like they will also have to find different cardholders.
  • At least one main character will die in the season premiere and another leaves the series for good. To help you make your theories as to who will die and who will leave, here is the official Season 4 character list released by FOX: Lincoln Burrows, Michael Scofield, Dr. Sara Tancredi, Fernando Sucre, Alexander Mahone, Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell, Brad Bellick, Gretchen, Don Self (see character description below), James Whistler, and Sofia Lugo.
  • LJ will appear in the premiere. Beyond that, it is unknown. Maybe he is the character leaving the series for good?
  • Michael will get his tattoo removed.
  • Pad Man will return for a few episodes. Agent Land is said to reappear as well.
  • We will meet some of Gretchen's family members, including her 5-year-old daughter. Things won't be peachy for Gretchen this season. Word is that she'll be tortured.
  • Wyatt (see character description below) will do something that will put Mahone on his trail and seek revenge.
  • We will get some clues as to why Michael is so smart; there is something unique about his childhood that leads to why he has the abilities to do what he does. Michael will get devastating news about his health in episode 10.
  • Since T-Bag has the bird book, he'll be an important part of the storyline. The man will have to team up with Gretchen at one point.
  • Whistler's real agenda will be revealed so will the reasons why Mahone worked for the Company.
  • Sucre will see his baby.
  • Bellick will be part of the team but go under the name Cole Pfieffer.
New characters
  • Wyatt (played by Cress William): He is the Company guy hired to track the boys down.
  • Roland Glenn (played by James Hiroyuki Liao): A hacker hired by the guys. He will appear in at least six episodes.
  • Don Self (played by Michael Rapaport): The Homeland Security agent who hires the guys to bring down the Company. He'll act as their handler and will provide them with tools, gadgets and cover stories.
Keep checking our Spoilers Anonymous feature for more spoilers on Prison Break and other series. Prison Break returns on September 1 with a two-hour season premiere.

rose thompson

Someone needs a proof reader. It 's T-bag going by the name of Cole pfeiffer. Gretchen needs to be sent to that Soma Prison. I have
no patience for a "nasty" like her. Never knew Sara was a drinker. I thought I'd seen each moment of each episode ? I like the guy
with the sassy mouth and the electronic know how. Never heard his name. The tall black guy/asassin is ominous. Best of all Sara is back with Michael. When she was supposed to be dead, I said I'd never watch again. I am so pleased to be wrong. All these whiners and crybabies who find themselves bored, should be watching something else. I consider myself fairly astute, and I love the show! Thanks to the powers that be for bringing it back even better than before.

September 16 2008 at 4:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PB Fan

I'm happy there's going to be another season, but i really don't want someone to die in the season premiere, because you never know who it's going to be. i heard that Sucre gets shot, lets just hope that he doesn't die, he's one of my favourite characters and also he's having a baby with Maricruz, i hope she comes back in season 4, cause the last i heard she was being held by gretchen (i think). But the thing i'm mostly looking forward to is Michael and Sara :)
But i heard that Michael gets some bad about his health. please tell me he's going to be ok.
But it's should be awesome, and it's definitely going to be amazing :)(:

August 27 2008 at 10:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
robert

"Michael will get his tattoo removed."

i guess wentworth miller got tired of wearing those long sleeves 24/7 in the heat.

seriously though a tattoo that size would take months, if not years to remove

August 27 2008 at 3:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
milo

I cannot wait for this last season of Prision break, it ended so suddenly last season thanks to the writers strike. I hope it goes some way back to the tension of season 1.
Milo Bouer

August 27 2008 at 7:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
StillBash

Great how you deal with the spoiler.

Problem is that this tidbit was already spoilered a couple of times in the past on this page and I think it was also before the jump now and then. ;-)

But keep up the good work, it's great to see that you stick to the spoiler-behind-the-jump rule/idea and that I can keep reading this fine website.

I know this sounds condescending but I just can't help it. I like TVSquad and really don't want to leave, it's free but I have to behave like an ass about this to make my point *sigh*

August 27 2008 at 5:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bruce

This just sounds horrible. I'm still amazed the show came back for another season, but after season 3, I'm not sure I'll even tune in to watch the premiere. They were making it up as they went along, no purpose to any of it.

Season 3 would have been better if it were about showing how Michael Scoffield is a human-alien hybrid with a special prison-escaping alien genome. Maybe this is the big secret to Michael after all.

August 26 2008 at 9:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ctunightfall

Rapaport as the brothers' handler... I hope the showrunners plan an endgame for this season because it feels like they're running the idea well dry, if it isn't out already.
This plot sounds very similar to Burn Notice. At this point in both series, the main character is going after the company that put them in their current predicaments.
Unlike Atlantis' seemingly premature cancellation, I ready for the Prison Break saga to end--not that I didn't enjoy the ride.

August 26 2008 at 9:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MERVE-THE-PERVE

They all should be leaving the series for good after this season if the showrunners previous statements are true. They said during the 1st season that there would be 4 seasons with 2 parts each season. This will be the 4th year so it should be ending. Maybe Fox talked them into sticking around a while longer to help with the spin-off. I won't mind seeing a few more seasons as long as the story gets more interesting than it has been.

August 26 2008 at 7:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply