Big Brother 10: Live feeds report - September 9
To read the latest news from the 24/7 live feeds, read beyond the jump. Spoilers ahead!
The hamsters have been on indoor lockdown since yesterday. When they're on a lockdown, they can't even see outside. But something has been being built out there for tonight's HOH comp start. It better be good because this has been a long and boring lockdown for me, say nothing about the hamsters. And think of poor Ted the spider -- he has had to catch his own moths. I'm sure he's gotten used to room service by now.
On tonight's show we should see a bit of Dan's beach trip (not seen on the feeds), the not live (despite what Julie Chen said) PoV comp, the live PoV ceremony, live eviction, and the live start of the HOH comp. Right now the houseguests are aware that there will be an eviction tonight. And, thanks to the ChenBot on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last night, folks who don't read spoilers are aware that Memphis won the Power of Veto. Dang, Keesha was so careful not to blow that spoiler and the ChenBot went ahead with it.
Other than doing Ferguson (get those minds out of the gutter!), they have had absolutely nothing to do. Perhaps it was the boredom, perhaps it's because Jerry said something about always sticking around or has been acting way too calm and collected ... it dawned on Keesha that Memphis will be voting her out. At first she was blaming both Dan and Memphis. Then, whether true or not, Memphis told Dan that he was told he couldn't warn Keesha he'd be voting her out.
So, the Renegades boys came up with a plan. Dan would console Keesha and throw Memphis under the proverbial bus while Memphis built up his rapport with Jerry more. They want to convince them that Dan had no idea of the voting out Keesha plan and that Memphis and Dan have had a break-up ... er, a fight. They're not really lovers. Nor are Keesha and Dan even though she spent the night with him in the HOH room to stay as far away as she could from Memphis.
In house crumbs:
- Although Jerry refused to give Memphis his $4,000 to hold as security, he gave his word that he would vote for him if the finals came down to Dan and Memphis.
- Keesha has accepted that she's going to be leaving tonight.
- Keesha has told Dan she will work on getting jury votes for him while she's in sequester.
- Jerry picked his nose more.
- Keesha thinks Jerry is the one responsible -- he had to get Memphis to flip.
- Dan really played up his Mr. Sympathy role with Keesha. I think he's her new BFF.
- Jerry stared into space as Memphis started at the fish tank.
- Memphis can't even look at Keesha. He thinks their only chance at the final two is to take Jerry in on the three instead of Keesha. But he does seem more bothered by it all than Dan. Of course Dan isn't casting tonight's sole vote and Dan is coming through as the angel in this escapade.
- Jerry isn't talking to Keesha. I don't think she wants to talk to him anyway.
- They cleaned the house for the live show and I don't expect any fireworks before show time.