August 1, 2014

Big Brother 10: Live feeds report - September 9

by Jackie Schnoop, posted Sep 9th 2008 4:41PM
Memphis watches the fish tank in the BB10 houseAttention Big Brother 10 fans -- it's time for a public service announcement. Tonight's live eviction show will air an hour earlier than usual. Remember, it's 8 PM ET/PT tonight! Now maybe I should mention something about how product placement just sneaks in all over the place. No, I'm not a shill for Cheez-Its, but they are darn tasty! We see all kinds of snack foods and beverages on the live feeds, but the hamsters are forbidden to wear clothing with designer logos and such on them. Go figure.

To read the latest news from the 24/7 live feeds, read beyond the jump. Spoilers ahead!

The hamsters have been on indoor lockdown since yesterday. When they're on a lockdown, they can't even see outside. But something has been being built out there for tonight's HOH comp start. It better be good because this has been a long and boring lockdown for me, say nothing about the hamsters. And think of poor Ted the spider -- he has had to catch his own moths. I'm sure he's gotten used to room service by now.

On tonight's show we should see a bit of Dan's beach trip (not seen on the feeds), the not live (despite what Julie Chen said) PoV comp, the live PoV ceremony, live eviction, and the live start of the HOH comp. Right now the houseguests are aware that there will be an eviction tonight. And, thanks to the ChenBot on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson last night, folks who don't read spoilers are aware that Memphis won the Power of Veto. Dang, Keesha was so careful not to blow that spoiler and the ChenBot went ahead with it.

Other than doing Ferguson (get those minds out of the gutter!), they have had absolutely nothing to do. Perhaps it was the boredom, perhaps it's because Jerry said something about always sticking around or has been acting way too calm and collected ... it dawned on Keesha that Memphis will be voting her out. At first she was blaming both Dan and Memphis. Then, whether true or not, Memphis told Dan that he was told he couldn't warn Keesha he'd be voting her out.

So, the Renegades boys came up with a plan. Dan would console Keesha and throw Memphis under the proverbial bus while Memphis built up his rapport with Jerry more. They want to convince them that Dan had no idea of the voting out Keesha plan and that Memphis and Dan have had a break-up ... er, a fight. They're not really lovers. Nor are Keesha and Dan even though she spent the night with him in the HOH room to stay as far away as she could from Memphis.

In house crumbs:

• Although Jerry refused to give Memphis his $4,000 to hold as security, he gave his word that he would vote for him if the finals came down to Dan and Memphis.
  • Keesha has accepted that she's going to be leaving tonight.
  • Keesha has told Dan she will work on getting jury votes for him while she's in sequester.
  • Jerry picked his nose more.
  • Keesha thinks Jerry is the one responsible -- he had to get Memphis to flip.
  • Dan really played up his Mr. Sympathy role with Keesha. I think he's her new BFF.
  • Jerry stared into space as Memphis started at the fish tank.
  • Memphis can't even look at Keesha. He thinks their only chance at the final two is to take Jerry in on the three instead of Keesha. But he does seem more bothered by it all than Dan. Of course Dan isn't casting tonight's sole vote and Dan is coming through as the angel in this escapade.
  • Jerry isn't talking to Keesha. I don't think she wants to talk to him anyway.
  • They cleaned the house for the live show and I don't expect any fireworks before show time.

Myndi

If Memphis can't pull out pt 2, he's a dork. I was sad to see Keesha go, but it's been in their best interest so far. And Dan was smooth with her tonight.

September 09 2008 at 11:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susan from MA

I'm at work/I've taped the show.

I hope Jerry BORES THEM TO DEATH. Ha, not even half a mil is worh listening to Jerry's jammering.

September 09 2008 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MichelleB

Okay people here another update... It's 6:54 pm california time and Dan has won the first part of the HOH. and they were sent back in the house for another lock down. Not sure if the will be doing another one. So part 2 will be between Memphin and the 75 year old. I will keep you posted..

September 09 2008 at 9:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MichelleB

September 09 2008 at 9:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MichelleB

Well it's 6:11PM california time, and they are in the backyard doing the next HOH.... Dan and Memphis are standing on planes in the backyard. Not sure right now if it was Keesha or Jerry yet. Still looking to see who went home. Well Dan dresses right for this, again Memphis in just jeans and a shirt. Memphis sent KEESHA PACKING, she is no longer in the house, Jerry is sitting on the ground watching. UNREAL... Dan just told Memphis it's going to be a long night. But Memphis is sitting pretty, because he has a deal with both Dan and Jerry. If it was not for KEESHA ~ Memphis would have been out of there along time ago... Poor Keesha she just handed Memphis either 50,00 or the grand prize, and I'm hoping he does not go to the FINAL 2. GO DAN GO

September 09 2008 at 9:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

Ok Dan and Memphis have both played this so well. Keesha hates Memphis and Jerry thinks that Memphis is a saint and will go to the end with him.

Unless Jerry can win the HOH, it will be everyman for himself. It would be interesting to see if Dan or Memphis turned on each other...however I think that is very unlikely.

The Michelle at the beach day was a bit much. I don't think she is that stupid and knows Dan was only going for a vote. It will be interesting to see what happens with the Jury.

For game play Dan has done the best...Memphis has really been riding his coat tales...

Sorry did I mention that Keesha is gone...

September 09 2008 at 9:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susan from MA

I know it's a game, yada yada yada. But Dan has been so sneaky; his mo is making it look like everyone else is doing the backstabbing. When he was consoling Keesha last night, I was appalled at how easily he lied, "comforting" her and keeping her away from 'that mean ol' Memphis'. He makes me sick. I almost hope Jerry wins, that's how upset I am.

September 09 2008 at 7:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply